• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samy Leong Please Do Us A Favour

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This means that Scroobal the hated and loathed has every right to post his opinions as Joetys the much loved.

It also means that they should be able to coexist in the same forum without any issues.

Provided the host remains neutral, I agree this forum should be a bastion of freedom of expression. That said, tiresome turf wars of this nature tends to drive away viewers and new participants rather than increase traffic. Then again, in many ways this place is a microcosm of how Sinkies relate with one another in real life. So be it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Provided the host remains neutral, I agree this forum should be a bastion of freedom of expression. That said, tiresome turf wars of this nature tends to drive away viewers and new participants rather than increase traffic. Then again, in many ways this place is a microcosm of how Sinkies relate with one another in real life. So be it.

I don't have to remain neutral. I have a right to express my opinion too as long as I don't silence one in favor of the other.

jw5

Loyal
It will only be posted occasionally from now on.

And there's no such thing as "Everybody can say what they want................ but wait a minute, such and such is off limits."

Not exactly. Stop posting that picture. It's bordering on spam. If you like that image so much, make it your avatar and be done with it.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

And there's no such thing as "Everybody can say what they want................ but wait a minute, such and such is off limits."

See the difference between heterosexual and homosexual? No! Don't check your arse! Peruse retroactively......LOL.......LOL

jw5

Loyal
You are obsessed with homosexuals, but I am not one.

Perhaps the son of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) is a homosexual, which explains your obsession.

I have asked you a question in another thread, please reply to it.

See the difference between heterosexual and homosexual? No! Don't check your arse! Peruse retroactively......LOL.......LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You have to learn the difference between "expressing whatever opinion they choose" and "saying whatever they want".

"Expressing whatever opinion they choose" is what scroobal is doing. He's free to ridicule, praise, manipulate etc.

"Saying whatever they want" is like Escher who continuously posted the same image of toilets and copied and pasted the same mantra about candlewax and joss sticks over and over and over again in size 7 fonts. It's graffiti by any measure of the word and it is not welcome because it defaces the forum.

I thought I had gone through all of this before. Why do I keep having to repeat myself.

jw5

Loyal
There is no difference. This simply shows how impressionable sinkies are at those who can articulate a bit better.

I thought it only applied to the Chinese Helicopters but apparently not.

You have to learn the difference between "expressing whatever opinion they choose" and "saying whatever they want".

"Expressing whatever opinion they choose" is what scroobal is doing. He's free to ridicule, praise, manipulate etc.

"Saying whatever they want" is like Escher who continuously posted the same image of toilets and copied and pasted the same mantra about candlewax and joss sticks over and over and over again in size 7 fonts. It's graffiti by any measure of the word and it is not welcome because it defaces the forum.

I thought I had gone through all of this before. Why do I keep having to repeat myself.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obsessed with homosexuals, but I am not one.

Perhaps the son of Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) is a homosexual, which explains your obsession.

I have asked you a question in another thread, please reply to it.

Oh behave you vindictive gay fuck. You can't appear more unambiguous by your behavior than a fucking katoey!.....LO......LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There is no difference. This simply shows how impressionable sinkies are at those who can articulate a bit better.

I thought it only applied to the Chinese Helicopters but apparently not.

I stand up and make a speech in public about what I really think about the PAP and LHL = free speech.

i go up to your car and scratch the same opinion all over your paintwork = graffiti.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have to remain neutral. I have a right to express my opinion too as long as I don't silence one in favor of the other.

No question about your right to your opinion. But stepping into a turf war and taking sides – while absolutely within your prerogative as host – will alienate many of your regulars here.

Just some food for thought.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) is a vindictive fucker who occasionally gets fucked in the arsehole by arabs.

His son is a gay fuck.

Oh behave you vindictive gay fuck. You can't appear more unambiguous by your behavior than a fucking katoey!.....LO......LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No question about your right to your opinion. But stepping into a turf war and taking sides – while absolutely within your prerogative as host – will alienate many of your regulars here.

Just some food for thought.

The political stance that I have adopted here has already alienated many. However, for the sake of providing balance to the debates, I have no choice. I can't have my cake and eat it too.

jw5

Loyal
No, disagree.

There are laws already in place to handle the so-called "grafitti". The person doing the grafitti can still do it, the difference is that he may have to face consequences, whereas the speechmaker may not.

I stand up and make a speech in public about what I really think about the PAP and LHL = free speech.

i go up to your car and scratch the same opinion all over your paintwork = graffiti.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) is a vindictive fucker who occasionally gets fucked in the arsehole by arabs.

His son is a gay fuck.

Sighhhhhh.............I, a none finer example of an upright heterosexual male will not kick a fallen gay foe. Unlike fucking vindictive gay bitch from the sammyboy sinkie thai gayhood!.......LO.......LOL

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The political stance that I have adopted here has already alienated many. However, for the sake of providing balance to the debates, I have no choice. I can't have my cake and eat it too.

Ha ha. A debate is what takes place in the Singapore Parliament. A turf war is what takes place outside Poseidon, BKK.

Take care.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
No, disagree.

There are laws already in place to handle the so-called "grafitti". The person doing the grafitti can still do it, the difference is that he may have to face consequences, whereas the speechmaker may not.

Same here. I told Escher to stop posting the same shit over and over again in size 7 red fonts. Instead of complying he abused me. He is banned for a month.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal) gets fucked in the arsehole by his overseas collegues. He is too shy to admit it, so he takes out his anger in this forum.

Sighhhhhh.............I, a none finer example of an upright heterosexual male will not kick a fallen gay foe. Unlike fucking vindictive gay bitch from the sammyboy sinkie thai gayhood!.......LO.......LOL