• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samy Leong Please Do Us A Favour

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious again:
I would like to say that running this forum is no fun anymore. It's a chore which I don't look forward to. There are days when I wish I'd never started it.

Perhaps I'll give it away to a good home to spare myself the daily grind of keeping it up and running. Big Sexy would be first choice. He has sacrificed a lot of his time and effort behind the scenes especially when I've faced technical hurdles and DDoS attacks.

Most have only offered snide remarks like "Sam did not pay his hosting bill" blah blah blah when the forum goes down. Big Sexy has come to my rescue every single time. For that I am truly grateful.
May I ask, is Big Sexy older or younger than you? :o

Secondly, do you have a second choice? :wink:

Thirdly, may I suggest that you try retiring for at least a month or two, and let Big Sexy take over during that period, in order to see if he can do a better job than you? :p
:o