• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samy Leong Please Do Us A Favour

jw5

Loyal
Samy Leong

Please can you do us a favour.

You are overseas, enjoying life, you have other businesses and the sex forum. Please would you consider selling this courtyard cafe forum to that motherfucker who uses the internet moniker Scroobal.

He was a government scholar, went to Oxford, worked as an investment banker and then a subservient family butler. He is certainly rich enough to buy over your forum at a price which should be acceptable to you.

Because every time I see how he wants to control this forum, even with your pandering to 80% of his whiny and needy requirements, it makes me want to throw up in his cuntface and shout out loud "This forum does not belong to you!"

If you sell to him and he is the owner of this forum, I won't be able to shout that and will have to either endure his manipulative and overbearing behaviour as the owner of this forum or lan par pak lan (tks AK for reminding it's pak and not par) leave.

Then he and all his and his cocksucking minion clones can continue to dominate and manipulate as much as they want.

Please consider selling this forum to that rich bastard. Perpetuity in life is non-existent. Things can never continue in the same way.

Thank you and have a good day. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Clones and more clones. Haizzzzzz.................................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Samy Leong

Would you mind selling the forum to the manipulative and needy cuntface? :wink:

So that he can come after me and I can retaliate?

The concept of perpetuity is a myth. :smile:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sama sama orientation has it's limits. Rice bowl more important than gayhood. Oh how the plaintive cries for help dampens the fire of my rage........LOL........LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because every time I see how he wants to control this forum, even with your pandering to 80% of his whiny and needy requirements, it makes me want to throw up in his cuntface and shout out loud "This forum does not belong to you!"

1. You take things far too seriously.

2. I don't pander to him anymore than I pander to anyone else. All are welcome here. In fact, I put up far more with Escher's spam and crap than I have with any other member. I have also put up with your habit of trying to expose the identities of members in an effort to shut them up plus your habit of bringing family members into the fray. We lost Ivebert because his identity was exposed. Now you're trying to do the same. How would that help me?

3. This forum is not for sale.

4. Everyone is welcome to treat this forum as if it is theirs. All I ask for in return is not to spam and not to deface.

5. I don't give a shit about the character flaws of the members here. "Overbearing" and "manipulative" are but two of the many. How about those that are vulgar, stupid, envious, self centered, bullying, sickening and disgusting. What should I do about them?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss, am i one of those here...?:o

5. I don't give a shit about the character flaws of the members here. "Overbearing" and "manipulative" are but two of the many. How about those that are vulgar, stupid, envious, self centered, bullying, sickening and disgusting. What should I do about them?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well said! i shall add to your points.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) children should be whipped? For being manipulative shit?

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

The whipping helped of course. But than leather and lace isn't all that unfamiliar to the gay bunch.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When you have lived in what most refer to as a "real" democracy as long as I have, you'll learn, like I did, that for the system to function, all facets of society must have their right to express their opinions upheld and this includes individuals with very serious character flaws and ludicrous value systems.

This means that Scroobal the hated and loathed has every right to post his opinions as Joetys the much loved.

It also means that they should be able to coexist in the same forum without any issues.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) children should be whipped? For being manipulative shit?

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

There was this tear in my eye seeing the self inflicted humiliation of gay bitches. But then it evaporated at the thought of my responsibility as a heterosexual man to continue the fight to wipe out this gay epidemic in the midst of Mankind....Right......LOL........LOL.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. Anything goes.

When you have lived in what most refer to as a "real" democracy as long as I have, you'll learn, like I did, that for the system to function, all facets of society must have their right to express their opinions upheld and this includes individuals with very serious character flaws and ludicrous value systems.

This means that Scroobal the hated and loathed has every right to post his opinions as Joetys the much loved.

It also means that they should be able to coexist in the same forum without any issues.