• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reminder, don't forget - VOTE PAP OUT for procecuting student charging phone in MRT

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Reminder, don't forget - VOTE PAP OUT for procecuting student charging phone in M

i dont care about singapore anymore,this country cannot be saved but u can still save urself!!!!!

achieve financial independence and migrate asap!!!!

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Reminder, don't forget - VOTE PAP OUT for procecuting student charging phone in M

Honestly whoever still need more reasons to vote pappies out deserves whatever they dish out in future.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just give me back my farking money at 55 already!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just want to remind all of you what these heartless evil motherfuckers man in white did to a secondary school student for charging her phone in the MRT station. Please don't give the excuse its MRT's fault and not PAP's they are all vipers in the same pit. Don't ever forget this everyone.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/singapore-student-charged-court-over-usage-socket-mrt-station

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-court-for-charging-her-mobile-in-MRT-station

This goes back many years, back when the MRT was brand new & this happened at Raffles MRT Station, where many of us, spend our lunch time browsing there. There was only two entrances out from the Station to OUB Centre ( now ONE RAFFLES PLACE), the last one, leads to Burger King & some, eateries. From that exit, it goes directly to the MRT Station concourse & underpass, so, it was very easy, you buy a soft drink from BK...you step down, you are violating the Station rules of NO EATING & DRINKING...

SMRT stationed their personnel there...DURING LUNCH TIMES, catching unfortunate victims who step down with a soft drink in their mouth..like spider in their web waiting for their prey..quite many, were asked to show IC...some (60%) who are meek enough will get fined!!

I was telling myself, back then , wtf!....& everyday I watch the same thing play over & over again...I remark one day..someone will chase one of those SMRT bastards....true enough, that day came...there was a commotion, a office gentlemen with the drink in hand, with a shoe on the other was chasing a SMRT personnel...ha ha ha

My point is....are they really that concern in keeping the station clean or just collecting fines?? guess what, after that incident, the SMRT personnel, stopped harassing...the chase include, "KNNCB, you 'muther'..f@#@@k...you bastard "dig earth"( unsavoury term for a certain race, politically correct)...

Now, you will find that many of the MRT Station spaces have shops that sells food & drinks...beware, the sign still says NO EATING & DRINKING....

:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Just give me back my farking money at 55 already!!!!!

Not even at 65 my friend not even at 65, these heartless evil scums dare even bring an innocent girl to court and fine here taking an old man's money is nothing for them. I think most of us don't even know such a rule exist let a lone a young girl. Vote PAP scums out!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This goes back many years, back when the MRT was brand new & this happened at Raffles MRT Station, where many of us, spend our lunch time browsing there. There was only two entrances out from the Station to OUB Centre ( now ONE RAFFLES PLACE), the last one, leads to Burger King & some, eateries. From that exit, it goes directly to the MRT Station concourse & underpass, so, it was very easy, you buy a soft drink from BK...you step down, you are violating the Station rules of NO EATING & DRINKING...

SMRT stationed their personnel there...DURING LUNCH TIMES, catching unfortunate victims who step down with a soft drink in their mouth..like spider in their web waiting for their prey..quite many, were asked to show IC...some (60%) who are meek enough will get fined!!

I was telling myself, back then , wtf!....& everyday I watch the same thing play over & over again...I remark one day..someone will chase one of those SMRT bastards....true enough, that day came...there was a commotion, a office gentlemen with the drink in hand, with a shoe on the other was chasing a SMRT personnel...ha ha ha

My point is....are they really that concern in keeping the station clean or just collecting fines?? guess what, after that incident, the SMRT personnel, stopped harassing...the chase include, "KNNCB, you 'muther'..f@#@@k...you bastard "dig earth"( unsavoury term for a certain race, politically correct)...

Now, you will find that many of the MRT Station spaces have shops that sells food & drinks...beware, the sign still says NO EATING & DRINKING....

:p

There's no sign that says no charging right? Knnbccb white scums knnbccb SMRT.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just want to remind all of you what these heartless evil motherfuckers man in white did to a secondary school student for charging her phone in the MRT station. Please don't give the excuse its MRT's fault and not PAP's they are all vipers in the same pit. Don't ever forget this everyone.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/singapore-student-charged-court-over-usage-socket-mrt-station

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-court-for-charging-her-mobile-in-MRT-station

Wow! I bet the extra cost in the electric bill is just a fraction compared to legal fees. :biggrin:

I believe this was a directive from the commanding officer of SMRT, SAF trash Desmond: 'follow the rules, send a strong message to thieving freeloaders'.

:rolleyes:

With such people in charge of the country and its various institutions, we are fucked beyond redemption.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's also precisely the reason why many Sinkies need to ask for permission or a nod from higher authorities before they venture to do something seemingly out of the norm. :wink:

Yet another insidious way the white jackals are ruining Singapore. In this case, they are robbing Sinkies of their enterprising spirit. And for the idiots out there, 'enterprising spirit' means much more than just 'becoming an entrepreneur' or 'setting up your own business'.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wow! I bet the extra cost in the electric bill is just a fraction compared to legal fees. :biggrin:

I believe this was a directive from the commanding officer of SMRT, SAF trash Desmond: 'follow the rules, send a strong message to thieving freeloaders'.

:rolleyes:

With such people in charge of the country and its various institutions, we are fucked beyond redemption.

I thought our Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong came up with the phrase compassionate meritocracy? knnbccb chwee-gong-lumpar-song is it?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought our Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong came up with the phrase compassionate meritocracy? knnbccb chwee-gong-lumpar-song is it?

First get serious with the 'meritocracy' part before putting nice-sounding prefixes to it. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You go read their RULES & REGULATIONS...it was somewhere in the station, I have read them, it is too long to remember..if not go ask for a copy!!..ha ha ha you will be very surprised that there are plenty of silly rules in them....

Using their power point is "stealing power"...or abuse of public amenities....go read their Rules & Regulation.....you would not be surprised!! but then again.... they can practice restrain in not prosecuting that youth, but that youth is from the privilege class...SINgaporean..if this was , Rodriguez from Bacoor, Pukisamy from Pndicherry, Mynt my many from Irrawaddy etc...THEYWILL SHOW MAXIMUM RESTRAINT.

SINgaporeans are privilege...PRIVILEGED TO BE FINED , PROSECUTED & JAILED...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The scums in white wonder why people lost trust in them running this country.

1150260_643523479042321_402045365_n.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

The scums in white wonder why people lost trust in them running this country.

1150260_643523479042321_402045365_n.jpg

They lie simply because their masters the evil men in white PAP are lairs too. They lied about our CPF remember? Don't ever forget.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They lie simply because their masters the evil men in white PAP are lairs too. They lied about our CPF remember? Don't ever forget.

They need 5 persons or more to confirm the LIE...they are shameless....& you & me, are asking too much, for yOUR money!!...

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually it is stealing if you charge your phones or tablets anywhere outside of your home.

Unless there is explicit instructions saying it is free charging point.

Basic etiquette they dun teach at home or in schools.

SuayCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes Sir...your wish is my command....

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually it is stealing if you charge your phones or tablets anywhere outside of your home. Unless there is explicit instructions saying it is free charging point.

Well said. Nobody likes foreigners converging in your void decks to steal your Wi-Fi bandwidth. We must uphold our moral standards and not become like those cheapskate foreigners.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Never forget Singaporeans how these white scums do the retirees in by withholding their CPF, now they are similarly doing our young people in punishing them for crossing the line that the know not existed.