• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG, This Is The Kind Of Teachers We Have In Our Schools

sgnewsalte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threatening the students with resignation :eek: As if they will give a damn :rolleyes: what an idiot! :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUSrTdOHXmI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YUSrTdOHXmI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
We do have great teachers too, I know a few.
They teach because it's their calling and they enjoy what they do, getting satisfaction from seeing their student do well, no matter how difficult it can be sometime.
They gave a big part of their lives to teach, surely not for money.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We do have great teachers too, I know a few.
They teach because it's their calling and they enjoy what they do, getting satisfaction from seeing their student do well, no matter how difficult it can be sometime.
They gave a big part of their lives to teach, surely not for money.

Money is calling them!!:biggrin:..that is their calling!!:rolleyes:

iFARKurMADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody here from ACS remember Mr. Ying?

He was the senior assistant to the Principal's office, which effectively made him the most powerful man in ACS. Too bad he never made Principal because of his qualifications. (Only Cert in Ed)

He would threaten troublemaking classes (which I was in one) with his booming voice, had a whistle so loud that it was more effective in shutting up the whole school compared to the bell ring. :eek:

And if he was pissed enough with the lax discipline, he would threaten:

"Either I will get you expelled, or I will ask the Principal to sack me!!!"

This was a lone man staring down a school full of spolit rich brats and snobs whose parents belonged to the higher echelons of society, people whom LKY back then would think twice himself of pissing off.

And guess which side blinked first, ALL THE TIME?

Yes, us rich little ACS brats.

Now that's called RESPECT. :cool:

are you a christian?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have also came across lecturers who yelled at the class threatening to quit teaching if the students are not paying attention or not doing their homework...etc. Those were the day as if we owed him a living and he has to suffer us for being there.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was the senior assistant to the Principal's office, which effectively made him the most powerful man in ACS. Too bad he never made Principal because of his qualifications. (Only Cert in Ed)

He would threaten troublemaking classes (which I was in one) with his booming voice, had a whistle so loud that it was more effective in shutting up the whole school compared to the bell ring. :eek:

This was a lone man staring down a school full of spolit rich brats and snobs whose parents belonged to the higher echelons of society, people whom LKY back then would think twice himself of pissing off.

Threatening school going children is no big deal. Try doing that in private sector you will soon find his pic in ST obituary sect. Most teachers took up teaching because of the safe haven not so much of love for knowledge. They are a timid type and fear challenge outside their arena

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threatening school going children is no big deal. Try doing that in private sector you will soon find his pic in ST obituary sect. Most teachers took up teaching because of the safe haven not so much of love for knowledge. They are a timid type and fear challenge outside their arena

U mean those SAF Regular??

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal

How long ago was that??!!! Which batch?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes i remember him, a very unforgettable man of the old school style.

he's staying around marine parade area, but now hair all white oredi, hehe.
(but still got hair la, didn't drop much!)

sometimes i bump into him at lifts and greet him loud loud - his wifey sure looked very pleased and proud standing by his side. :biggrin:

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal

ying yoke kong?? haha, the man's a joke. never ever had the 'privilege' of being taught by him. but there happened to be once we were, as a whole level, making so much noise in the auditorium or somewhere, that he stepped up the stage and said something along the lines of, 'i've got more hair than you have pubic hair'. can't really remember how he used that to try to shut us up, but it was hilarious all right.