Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ah neh IT sweat shop director fined for false declaration of employee salaries

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Default Re: Ah neh IT sweat shop director fined for false declaration of employee salaries

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    Don't be xenophobic. I'm sure that have a lot of relevant work experience which will bring value to the company.
    >First, half of the net profits earned by MN Computer from seven contracts that it had entered into with various entities, which comprise the Housing Development Board (“HDB”) and Central Provident Fund (“CPF”) Board>

I am extremely assured that, these qualified personnel is taking care of mu money & my housing...all from the same village in Pondicherry...ha ha ha ha

My Reputation Points: 887 / Power: 9

Default Re: Ah neh IT sweat shop director fined for false declaration of employee salaries

Singaporean Singaravelu Murugan, 44, director of MN Computer Systems had allegedly made the false declarations between July 5 and Sept 6 last year in 17 application forms and three renewal application forms for Employment Passes, wrote MOM in a statement today.
    What does MN Computer Systems stand for ? Many Nehs Computer Systems ?
    "Time and gravity are women's greatest enemies."

My Reputation Points: 4487 / Power: 13

When I see the name Murugan I am reminded of this famous shop in Little India.

http://www.muruganidlishop.com/

My Reputation Points: 2697 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by B Man View Post
    I wonder how many of these "software engineers" are actually qualified software engineers or even have a basic degree.

MON should also check on their qualifications...
    This has been said so many times before
    incident after incident and still Mom can't or won't do the checking property and througly

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Whats the big deal? The FT only got a slap on the wrist,,,talk about PAP for FTs

My Reputation Points: 600 / Power: 0

Keling shit again. They are the best !

My Reputation Points: 283 / Power: 0

Fined only? I think they should be caned, minimum of 12 strokes, followed by deportation.

My Reputation Points: 600 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenPeriod View Post
    Fined only? I think they should be caned, minimum of 12 strokes, followed by deportation.
    I strongly suggest he should be given free ice cream too just like the Little India Riot.
    Last edited by Bangali; 19-06-2014 at 04:28 PM.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Bangali View Post
    I strongly suggest he should be given free ice cream too just like the Little India Riot.
    up your pts!!! have a slice of buck cake on me!!!
    List of my boycott establishments:-
    ALL SINKIE BUSINESSES. ALL OF THEM TRAITORS. No diggity, no doubt.

My Reputation Points: 179 / Power: 0

Singaporean Singaravelu Murugan, 44, director of MN Computer Systems had allegedly made the false declarations between July 5 and Sept 6 last year in 17 application forms and three renewal application forms for Employment Passes, wrote MOM in a statement today.
    The ah neh running this company, MN Computer Systems, is likely a foreigner converted to a sinkie and he is as corrupt as the shits. There must be thousands of such employers out there, all scheming to exploit the loopholes to get job passes and PR for their countrymen. Really, the pappies are not hitting them hard enough. Revoke his citizenship and send him back to India. Similarly, deport all those ah nehs caught in the net. No deportation means no punishment as they will go back to their old ways, just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmondy View Post
    What does MN Computer Systems stand for ? Many Nehs Computer Systems ?
    No, lah. It is probably Monkey Network Computer System which is for doing all kinds of monkey business to defraud the MOM and ICA.

Quote Originally Posted by wendychan View Post
    This has been said so many times before
    incident after incident and still Mom can't or won't do the checking property and througly
    All of us know why India is in such a messy country. Corrupt politicians, corrupt police officers, corruption is widespread, breakdown of law and order, women and girls were raped, maimed and killed. Yet, pappies allowed all kinds of ah nehs to flood into SG. How many of them are here with real academic qualifications? Most of them are likely fakes.

Thread Information