• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prataman & 2nd key

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
"All it spells out is the need for the president to consult the Council of Presidential Advisers and to publish his view when he approves a draw on past reserves."

Consult the CPA=PAP lap dogs,,,,, who the hell are they? the same guys that prepare the budget?

And publish his views... his view? give confidence to the Budget measures? KNNBCCB,,,, AhNehNeh,,,, you are the president, to ensure the past reserves are safe guarded and not give confidence to the other AhNehNeh. BTW, the other AhNeh also no confidence that the budget is enough to ride this time around... you think your miserable pathetic approval will boost the confidence of your compatriot AhNeh?

KNNBCCB

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jmo1999l.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Act I Scene I

GCT: Here's the second key, keep it safe and guard the vault well.

OTC: Sure, what's inside the vault, can I take a look?

GCT: Errr...there's no need to.

OTC: Huh? How am I supposed to guard something that I don't know what I'm guarding?

GCT: You're supposed to hold the key and guard the vault; use the key to open the vault only when the PAP government tells you to. In case opposition comes to power, you're supposed to refuse to open it no matter what they say. In any case, you're not supposed to look into the vault.

OCT: You think I'm your security guard huh? When ths contract term is over, I quit. Go find someone else.

GCT: Hey, don't be like that. You're already the highest paid security guard in the world. I up your salary somemore to $2 million, OK?

OTC: One, I'm capable of making that money elsewhere, two, I don't really need the money, and three, I really don't want to be a security guard. I thought I was supposed to be custodian and auditor. Your job advert was very misleading.

GCT: Well OK, I'll go talk the vault master-keyholder, see how?

Act I Scene II

GCT: Hey KY, that TC wants to look inside the vault, otherwise he wants to quit.

LKY: No way man. Didn't you explain to him his job properly?

GCT: Yes I did, but he claimed he was misled by our job advert.

LKY: Anyway, good riddance too, this guy may be too tough to for HL to handle when you handover your seat to him.

GCT: Yeah, quite true also, but...

LKY: Well nevermind, you know me. My philosophy is that no one is indispensable; I'll find another one, and a better one this time.

Act II Scene I

SRN: Hey what's up? What kind wind brings you here today?

LKY: I'm here to make you an offer you can't refuse.

SRN: Oh o!

LKY: Don't worry my dear old chap. I have a job vacancy for you. A very easy and yet lucrative one.

SRN: I see, and pray tell, what's that?

LKY: OTC is going to quit as our vault security guard. I want you to take over.

SRN: I see, but that for that job, the HR department is very big and very tough, more than 2 million in the jury, mostly Chinese. I don't think an Indian like me could get pass that.

LKY: You let me worry that 2 million jurors in the HR department, you just sit back, relax and enjoy counting that 2 million dollars coming every year. But one thing to be absolutely clear, that's all you get to count. Never try to count or look inside what's in the vault. That must be understood first and foremost.

SRN: Then what else do I have to do?

LKY: Very simple. Keep the second key to the vault safely. When PAP government tells you to open it, then you open it. In case opposition comes to power, you never open it whatever they say. But well thats very very unlikely anyway. Other than that, you attend some ceremonial functions now and then. That's all.

SRN: Sounds a good deal. I'm on. Thanks man. You're a good old friend man, never forget about me and our good old days in the Jap KPT.

LKY: Don't mention that Jap KPT stint again. I made a blunder publishing it in my memoirs. Anyway, don't mention it ever again, is that understood?

SRN: OK. Don't worry, understood.

Act II Scene II

GCT: Congratulations SR, for your distinction passing grade through more than 2 million jurors in the HR department. Welcome to your new job.

SRN: Errr...actually I passed through 3 HR managers and got the job already. Haven't heard anything from the so-called 2 million jurors.

GCT: Don't worry about them, take it that means they have no objection.

SRN: Oh OK. Errr...I'm supposed to be here to collect the second key.

GCT: Oh yes sure. Here you are, take it and keep it safely. I'm sure KY has explained clearly to when to use it and when not to use it.

SRN: Yes, thanks. Errr...this is a rubber stamp, not a key.

GCT: Well well, a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. If we call it a key, it's a key. A key shaped like a rubber stamp is still a key.

SRN: I see, understood.

Last edited: