• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong Must Hold Snap Election as His Credibility is Tumbling

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

with so many issues unsettled in Singapore and citizens started to question Lee Hsien Loong credibility in creating such social problems including CPF, Lee Hsien Loong and his party and MP must en masse resign and hold a snap election.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in my country there is problem,
and the problem is transport,
it take very very long
because singapore population is big.

throw transport down the well,
so my country can be free.
we must make travel easy,
then we have big party.

and the problem is the LEE.
they take everybody money,
and they dont give it back.

THROW THE LEE DOWN THE WELL.
SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE.
U MUST GRAB HIM BY HIS HORNS,
AND WE HAVE BIG PARTY.

IF U SEE THE LEE COMING,
U MUST BE CAREFUL OF HIS TEETH.
THEN WE HAVE A BIG PARTY.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not going to bulge unless there are ten of hundreds of thousands of people standing outside his home.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with so many issues unsettled in Singapore and citizens started to question Lee Hsien Loong credibility in creating such social problems including CPF, Lee Hsien Loong and his party and MP must en masse resign and hold a snap election.

He is thinking hard on how to FIX the people....shall I give them mee siam with HUM or no HUM....or I just don't bother with the mee siam, just HUM dum..:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it take very very long

then we have big party.

AND WE HAVE BIG PARTY.

IF U SEE THE LEE COMING,

Power! This one machiam lyrics to a rap song.....
THROW THE LEE DOWN THE WELL! Catchy slogan....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather he snap his neck/spine so we have a new PM... even another PAP guy.

The sooner the Lees and their associated bloodlines fuck off from Singapore politics (that includes the overpaid puppet Tony Tan), the better it is for the country.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Far better will be that those PAPs necklace themselves with burning car tyres in remorse at what they done.
Then dangle their fucking necks with piano wires from lamp posts to dance away.

BUT FIRST THEY SHOULD DRAG LKY FROM HIS FUCKING BED AND HANG HIM HIGH

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Creditability goes down the Longkang when such highest ranking state officer
hantum a school boy for defamation. Other countries must be thinking "OMG"

If every other country behave like this?? all the King & Queen, President and PM
of that state will have to bury their head into the ground like an Ostrich, they can't face
their own people! right?? Fortunately they are not and they are very opened & they
practice democracy!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Creditability goes down the Longkang when such highest ranking state officer
hantum a school boy for defamation. Other countries must be thinking "OMG"

If every other country behave like this?? all the King & Queen, President and PM
of that state will have to bury their head into the ground like an Ostrich, they can't face
their own people! right?? Fortunately they are not and they are very opened & they
practice democracy!!

This happens in Thailand too. Lese Masjeste law and Thailand King will kill anyone that criticising the thai kingdom.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This happens in Thailand too. Lese Masjeste law and Thailand King will kill anyone that criticising the thai kingdom.

That's the problem. Credibility, reputation and integrity are earned, not a divine birthright or entitlement that is offered to you on a silver platter.

Some twit in Singapore thinks he is a king. :rolleyes:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it take very very long

then we have big party.

AND WE HAVE BIG PARTY.

IF U SEE THE LEE COMING,

I rather Lee (both the smear of shit and his fucked up sons) dangle and dance under the lamp posts
Or wear necklaces of burning car tyres

On the other hand, if karma dictate that they are thrown down a well, then throw them down the wells
I can live with anything that let us start on the yum senging and singing dancing on table tops and streets

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another 1.5-2 years to the GE. peasants would forget about this CPF issue already.

I doubt that. The frustration and anger will just continue to grow. Many are just starting to realise that there is a problem with the CPF.
In 1.5- 2 years time every Sporean will know about it. There will also be more seniors out there who are 55 or older.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 1.5-2 years to the GE. peasants would forget about this CPF issue already.

As long as FT First policy is not removed, there will be more and more unemployed Singaporeans who drop out of the workforce altogether, giving the illusion of low unemployment rate.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee-hsien-loong-2010-7-9-15-34-52.jpg

You Stinkees are bullying me! Wait I sue you until you tengkor then you know! *sob*sob*