• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

travel pics quiz thread

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more beautiful spots....where the heck is this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 495

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here are more pics on the bellagio.....she has the unmistakable giant musical fountain in the lake. it presents a free public spectacle every 30 minutes after dusk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 482

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the musical fountain in softer light....with caesar's palace in the background on the right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 501

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
has anyone in sbf bought an island on this exclusive man-made archipelago? there's hardly anyone there. :eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 474

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this $400m fiasco is almost there but has to be torn down due to structural defects. no, it's not in china. :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 436

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by now, everyone familiar with the largest ghost shopping mall in the world should know where this is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 469

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more beautiful spots....where the heck is this?

China answer to Hallstatt in Austria.
The original is far better. The Bahnhof is across the lake where the ferry meets the train.
The telephone number has only 3 digits and ... the salt mine is fun.

Not sure about the Tiong knockoff.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China answer to Hallstatt in Austria.
The original is far better. The Bahnhof is across the lake where the ferry meets the train.
The telephone number has only 3 digits and ... the salt mine is fun.

Not sure about the Tiong knockoff.

this is the original. :eek:

if you think it's a china knockoff from the pic, the tiongs must have done a fabulous job! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went there as an Aussie.
If you go there, you cannot miss this local delicacy, coming down the hill to the town.

i remember that delicacy. on the way down to town by foot, got stuck in a religious procession. the town is a pilgrimage town of sorts. but mostly old folks. young folks find work in lisboa and seldom return.