• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies must make amends say sorry and find Pinoys alt place to celebrate Indep Day

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkies must make amends say sorry and find Pinoys alt place to celebrate Indep D

Almost had a heart attack this morning when I saw the SPH prostitute paper calling on Singaporeans to make amends, say sorry for the sorry episode and find the poor suffering Pinoys here an alternative venue to celebrate their country's Independence Day.

I straight away threw away the paper.

There's always the ISTANA! And Capital Square!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies must make amends say sorry and find Pinoys alt place to celebrate Indep D

Uh .....what do the Pinoys have to celebrate? And about Pinoy pride... Pride in what?

When i was in pinoyland 2 mths back..went c movie with a Pinay...and they played the national anthem..many pinoys stood up etc..my pinay gal never even bother.

The national anthem had a video of pinoy development.. Like new buildings n factories etc..but once u leave the mall..reality sets in...talk about fact vs fiction.

Pinoy Pride explained perfectly.

newest-header1080-2.jpg

http://philippinefailblog.com/universities/

Just wanted to share another example of stupidity. When I got married to my dramatic wife, her brother told me that so many Americans travel yearly to the Philippines to go to university, because of the high level. So he was actually telling me that the universities in the Philippines are so much more advanced compared to the United States.

At the wedding somebody approached me to ask : “why don’t you start a business here in the Philippines, it would be a succes because Filipinos are such a hard workers”.

I’m really wondering if these guys believe their own shit….

universities.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah we really should reward the pinoys for their arrogance. how bout we get the ST lackeys to kneel in a row and take turns to blow any pinoy that shows up? they must be experts after so many years of practice

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP still not understanding the ground sentiment.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I finally had time to read the editorial. Why is SPH so emotional about they cancelling their event.

In the first place there was no need to cancel. They can hold it at Suntec City event hall. Nobody gives a fuck. They are just being drama queens. Secondly these Filipinos have overstayed their welcome. I have seen their service staff tree elderly Singaporeans who cannot speak English, just dialect or Mandarin. Quite rude and condescending. Ang Mo customers immediately fawning and sucking dick.

Still cannot figure out why SPH is emotionally affected.

www.straitstimes.comPublished on May 31, 2014
EDITORIAL
Make amends after sorry episode
The online rantings of discontents about the celebration plans of the Pilipino Independence Day Council Singapore have left an ugly trail. The sorry episode saw the organisers removing their Facebook post to canvass support for the event, and recoiling from abusive phone callers who wanted the June 8 event to be cancelled. Even though other Singaporeans rallied behind the Filipino community and urged them to stay the course, the toxicity of the vitriol was sufficient to unravel the Filipinos' plan to gather at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza in Orchard Road. Now, the annual celebration here has been cancelled, for the first time in over 20 years. Had Singapore Day, marked abroad by Singaporeans and their guests, been called off under similar circumstances, there is no doubt that all Singaporeans would have felt abused and let down by their foreign friends.

The skid marks of such incidents tend to leave a long trail and are not easily erased because of the acute discomfort evoked by anything that smacks of xenophobia. One might regard the acts of the anonymous perpetrators - there's no telling who or how many - as no different from other sporadic and excessive bursts of cyber fury. Yet, unfortunately, their impact was heightened by the underlying resentment towards overcrowding and job competition ascribed to foreigners.

Not surprisingly, the incident made the rounds abroad. When Singaporeans in general are linked with such unwelcoming attitudes, others might begin to look askance at them. Citizens of a small global city, who must engage with the world to develop their nation and hold their own against larger competitors, can scarcely afford a reputation for being unwelcoming to foreigners.

The harm caused cannot be undone but amends can be made, say, by organising an informal get-together for Filipinos to mark the 116th anniversary of the Philippines' independence. Even if it is just a no-frills event, such a gesture by some well-meaning groups here would go a long way to show that Singaporeans are indeed capable of being gracious hosts.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP still not understanding the ground sentiment.

The have been living with this 'rubbish' (60%) for so many decades, that, the stench does not hit them anymore. Don't believe me, spend a week clearing rubbish....the 'smell' becomes heavenly after a while. That is exactly what the PAP is living in, the 'trees' are rotting away, the ground is a peat bog & stinking & mired, but they are in seventh heaven, for they are living in Ivory Towers far away , where the air is clean & the skies are white.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yes I am fully remorseful on 8 June I will ask my maid to have a private celebration session in my bedroom. Just to show her my hospitality

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think i remembered a old suggestion of opening up the istana and letting the pinoys have their picnic there?

there ass loong can enjoy his precious pinoys celebratories while he works?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think i remembered a old suggestion of opening up the istana and letting the pinoys have their picnic there?

i suggest wan.. i suggest also ahneh can go there to watch free movies also. then both groups can play c0ck sucking game like at the each coast. and the c0ck sucking NGOs can stand outside the fence and clap in tears.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Will Zsa Zsa Padilla, the hairy cunt be invited ?:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I finally had time to read the editorial. Why is SPH so emotional about they cancelling their event.

Could it be that the SPH is infested with Pinoys? :wink:

Not just the people who write articles, but the photographers, technical support staff, admin workers etc.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

well i know that NCS is already gone. the two big dick organisers were from there. and that is the biggest IT contractor for GLCs

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about rebuilding Haiyan for a start?

Almost had a heart attack this morning when I saw the SPH prostitute paper calling on Singaporeans to make amends, say sorry for the sorry episode and find the poor suffering Pinoys here an alternative venue to celebrate their country's Independence Day.

I straight away threw away the paper.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry Noi Noi.

Please forgive us some of our ungracious and narrow minded people with a false sense of nationalism and jealousy and pride because too many foreigners are occupying our limited land and public transportation resources thereby driving us impatient and nuts.

Please be understanding and dun continue the hate some of us portrayed.

May the peace and love of Jesus continues to live with all Pinoys living in Singapore.

God bless the Philippines!!

God bless my brothers and sisters in Christ. AMEN!

One oberseas Singaporlian living in Angmo Jesus land! Hallelujah!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God bless the Philippines!!

God bless my brothers and sisters in Christ. AMEN!

One oberseas Singaporlian living in Angmo Jesus land! Hallelujah!

May he continue to give Pinoys lahars to eat and pyroclastic flow to drink.
Turning even bad Pinoys into good Pinoys