• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Much Will You Donate to Help Roy Ngerng Fight The Bully?

How Much Will You Donate to Help Roy Ngerng Fight The Bully?

• Not a single cent! Roy deserves to be destroyed for knowing his position!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • $1 Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • $100

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • $1k (wow!)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2014.06.07-Protest-at-HLP-Return-Our-CPF.jpg

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The person who voted Not a single cent! is none other than the forum host himself. Think i have no way to find out? :biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support not necessary in monetary term, 你可以出力mah!

i am "anon" before the whole anon hacktivist thing got trendy with 4chan. those of my peers who are or were anon dun even go 4chan. we never show our true "colors" in public. not now, not ever. the most i'll ever do is inform... and troll the shit out of IBs. too bad most of my frens and fami-not-lee don't listen to me.they think i'm mad.