• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad to say this, but USA is really finished....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For so many years, USA has been funding Israel to the tune of $3 billion annually in direct foreign aid that can be used on its own poor population that is in the millions........only to get this back in return, a slap in the face......KNN

ZKgwf7D.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel is nothing more than a parasite.

USA's financial contributions to Israel is mostly motivated by religion, where the evangelical Christians lead the way. The modern state of Israel is the fulfillment of endtimes Biblical prophecy - God's chosen nation, they claim.

That's why you have organizations such as this:

http://www.cufi.org/

2014SummitEmail-banner.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope what you say doesn't come true. Because of USA, the world has Hollywood Movies, Wrestlemania, top-notch TV serials for all ages, Coca-Cola (even though its bad for you), Levis apparel, Michael Jackson, Muhammed Ali and other celebrities that add spice to our lives. Without the USA, what has the other world "leaders" got to contribute to our lives? Vodka to drink from Russia and dancing bears to entertain us? Imitation fakes from China? I know many people don't like the USA because of their imperialist ways, but life would be a lot crappier without them yanks. I love Japanese food and goods too, but USA was what made the Japanese more humane and not as barbaric as what my Ah Kong described them to be like. Long live USA!!!

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope what you say doesn't come true. Because of USA, the world has Hollywood Movies, Wrestlemania, top-notch TV serials for all ages, Coca-Cola (even though its bad for you), Levis apparel, Michael Jackson, Muhammed Ali and other celebrities that add spice to our lives. Without the USA, what has the other world "leaders" got to contribute to our lives? Vodka to drink from Russia and dancing bears to entertain us? Imitation fakes from China? I know many people don't like the USA because of their imperialist ways, but life would be a lot crappier without them yanks. I love Japanese food and goods too, but USA was what made the Japanese more humane and not as barbaric as what my Ah Kong described them to be like. Long live USA!!!

Cheers!

Your world is so small.......REALLY.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't claim to live a larger life than other folks, but sticking to the thread, just saying the world is better off with a wider range of activities from the USA around than the other leading countries. Just one more thing to add, how many sports or TV series do you follow that are from PRC or Russia?

Cheers!

Your world is so small.......REALLY.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even when it comes to pop culture, the USA is getting from bad to worse. In showbiz, mediocrity is celebrated. WWE wrestling is getting from bad to worse, PG-rated crap (Super John Cena). Other than a few book-to-tv adaptations, the tv series of today are mostly crap.

Good riddance to the USA. States should secede from the union.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China will now have to deal with Arab anger as well as even greater discontent from among its Uighur population.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to recent new technologies in the mining and cracking of shale oil, I believe the US still have many more decades to prosper in the coming future. It is now estimated that the shale oil deposits in the US territories combined will be more than the Middle East. So, those who keep saying that the US is on the verge of bankruptcy, I think they should better think twice again. Had it been without this find of shale oil, then I would not have dared to argue further.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't claim to live a larger life than other folks, but sticking to the thread, just saying the world is better off with a wider range of activities from the USA around than the other leading countries. Just one more thing to add, how many sports or TV series do you follow that are from PRC or Russia?

Cheers!

The gist of all your rhetoric can be summed up in one word - CONSUMERISM

As if the world is just all that....You should know better that it is not.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no yearning sentiments for the Yanks, but who's going to take their place? And what can this replacement offer? Which other country in the world has privateer entrants in motorsports like Indy, NASCAR? Powerboat racing (in different classes)? Motocross? Snowbike racing? Drag racing? Not to mention NBA, NFL, NHL. And the dozens of TV serials, game shows, sitcoms. How about all the fast food joints? Amusement parks? Russia or China able to fill in? Not even when combined. Just consider, in the last century, has either any Chinese or Russian group voiced out for civil or human rights? Or animal rights even?

Cheers!

......................Good riddance to the USA. States should secede from the union.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are not there to be friend to China, but send there to cause more damage to US-China relationship, an insider instigation to use China to fight against US.

Angmoh are evil 2 sided faces and do not like Chinese. Chinese hated Angmohs for causing so much problems back in the 1600s-1800s when angmohs started to venture into Far East Asia and China

They find Asian simple quality life style fishing villages as if poor quality countries (compare apple to orange) which can invaded or colonized easily and want Asian to live in their fucking idiot expensive fake life style.

This time Asians have had catch up with them and let's rip angmoh off big time in this 21st century Asia.

Fuck the evil West.

For so many years, USA has been funding Israel to the tune of $3 billion annually in direct foreign aid that can be used on its own poor population that is in the millions........only to get this back in return, a slap in the face......KNN

ZKgwf7D.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no yearning sentiments for the Yanks, but who's going to take their place? And what can this replacement offer? Which other country in the world has privateer entrants in motorsports like Indy, NASCAR? Powerboat racing (in different classes)? Motocross? Snowbike racing? Drag racing? Not to mention NBA, NFL, NHL. And the dozens of TV serials, game shows, sitcoms. How about all the fast food joints? Amusement parks? Russia or China able to fill in? Not even when combined. Just consider, in the last century, has either any Chinese or Russian group voiced out for civil or human rights? Or animal rights even?

Cheers!

USA is like the Roman Catholic empire.........and the British empire.

Where're they now?

But the world still marches on, didn't it?

When the time is up, I hope USA knows well enuff to fade away gracefully or else, it will be sorry.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't support consumerism for its sake, but what alternative(s) does the world has now? The two Communist countries have dropped plans to pursue Karl Marx's plan and are headed the pathway of consumerism. The issue of car ownership in Singapore - isn't that consumerism? Tell the kids in school not to look that direction, it's not going to make them happy, then try stopping the F1 races in Singapore as it glorifies motorsport. To me, consumerism is a dirty word, but we live and breath it. The world has (a lot of) other things, but how much of it run our lives?

Cheers!

The gist of all your rhetoric can be summed up in one word - CONSUMERISM

As if the world is just all that....You should know better that it is not.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They've passed on because society progresses towards new, enlightened thoughts and discard the outmoded ways. For now, USA is the dominant culture on our planet and will eventually be replaced. But until something comes along that makes better sense, and improves our lives and it quality, our standards are currently set by those set in the USA. At this time, there is growing sentiments against "corporatism", but that movement is just only growing - and its coming from within the USA. The rest of the world are still one or two generations behind.

Cheers!

USA is like the Roman Catholic empire.........and the British empire.

Where're they now?

But the world still marches on, didn't it?

When the time is up, I hope USA knows well enuff to fade away gracefully or else, it will be sorry.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't support consumerism for its sake, but what alternative(s) does the world has now? The two Communist countries have dropped plans to pursue Karl Marx's plan and are headed the pathway of consumerism. The issue of car ownership in Singapore - isn't that consumerism? Tell the kids in school not to look that direction, it's not going to make them happy, then try stopping the F1 races in Singapore as it glorifies motorsport. To me, consumerism is a dirty word, but we live and breath it. The world has (a lot of) other things, but how much of it run our lives?

Cheers!

No one is faulting consumerism, cos it is like opium to the masses, but not the enlightened. However, don't use it as a measure of progress and prosperity for the world. At best, it is a sedative. At worst, it is decadent. So, what so glam about that? Anything that gold can buy is not worth its weight in soul.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have a solution to that, and so far nobody does except some serious extreme Jesus type religious fanatics. During the sixties, American counter culture reacted to consumerism and material wish - and a generation of what we call hippies emerged. It didn't last. It did however open up society's mind and what emerged out of that was a more liberal society. But consumerism grew in strength and the Yankees put that stamp on the rest of the world and has more or less conquered. So our societies moved from colonialism to corporate colonialism. Society is still growing, but until such a time when there is no more divide between rich and poor, there will be peoples wanting more and more. Maybe in the future when humans have discovered an abundant source of cheap energy, there is sufficient food for everybody, and our societies only focus on two aspects of our lives - education, and recreation, with all our material needs taken care off, our species will be happily at peace. But between now and then, we still have a long journey.

Cheers!

No one is faulting consumerism, cos it is like opium to the masses, but not the enlightened. However, don't use it as a measure of progress and prosperity for the world. At best, it is a sedative. At worst, it is decadent. So, what so glam about that? Anything that gold can buy is not worth its weight in soul.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not have a solution to that, and so far nobody does except some serious extreme Jesus type religious fanatics. During the sixties, American counter culture reacted to consumerism and material wish - and a generation of what we call hippies emerged. It didn't last. It did however open up society's mind and what emerged out of that was a more liberal society. But consumerism grew in strength and the Yankees put that stamp on the rest of the world and has more or less conquered. So our societies moved from colonialism to corporate colonialism. Society is still growing, but until such a time when there is no more divide between rich and poor, there will be peoples wanting more and more. Maybe in the future when humans have discovered an abundant source of cheap energy, there is sufficient food for everybody, and our societies only focus on two aspects of our lives - education, and recreation, with all our material needs taken care off, our species will be happily at peace. But between now and then, we still have a long journey.

Cheers!

Where got long journey? Trust me, It's only a short trip and everyone, like chickens, will come home to roost. All this so-called progress via western pop culture and consumerism is but at most two centuries old to the day......you call that long? And we're already cognizant of its debilitating effect on human society at large. We're all turning into zombie slaves serving this consumerist mantra.