• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

They say you can only smell your CPF, cannot see and touch it...

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10175033_663454700358504_7226507328666212753_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
CPF can be withdrawn at 55. A small sum is withheld for reasons of prudence but the rest you do as you please with.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF can be withdrawn at 55. A small sum is withheld for reasons of prudence but the rest you do as you please with.

The small sum kept increasing leh. Interest never increase leh. Not even enough to hedge against inflation leh. Tiu! :oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The small sum kept increasing leh. Interest never increase leh. Not even enough to hedge against inflation leh. Tiu! :oIo:

I'm getting 4% on my minimum sum plus the rising SGD makes me feel so rich whenever I look at my CPF statement.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish they would tell us how they derive the minimum sum, and also the subsequent increases based on inflation. Do they use the official inflation figures?

The CPF in itself is a good idea, its just that the majority of people use it to buy a pigeonhole, and this severely depletes the money that is supposed to be used for retirement. The majority of Sinkies do not have enough to meet the minimum sum because of the houses!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset