• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkaido May 2014

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you have to look upskirt at fuchiko san. she has one drop of juice to make your drink saltier and tastier, and one lump of turd to give it body. :p

ps: many more chicks at narita counters more chio than bartender. :wink:

Fuchiko San actually wears a cute white panty.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Noticed that past days my food mainly seafood and little meat. I've saved the best for last, last night went to a posh sukiyaki restaurant in downtown. Starter already made me wait in anticipation of what's to come

My first beer this teop

These baby squids are packed with roe

Scallops

mackeral

Here comes the starter cold meat, half cooked and juicy

the lady who serves us wholenight

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
7.5hrs break for flight back so the staff brought in the sukiyaki pot and this plate of beautiful beef

Sauce was great

Give you an idea how thin each slice is

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to the famous chocolate factory . You need to take a bus or a taxi to get there. Cherry blossoms in bloom too so go and have a look, too bad the lavenders not blooming yet.

Try the crabs . Dont forget the hot springs too either at Jozankei ( nearer to city ) or Noboribetsu ( nearer to airport ).

Fuchiko San actually wears a cute white panty.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok my last photos of my trip in Hokkaido

Photos of Susukino

Sapporo Airport TG Shared Lounge

[video=youtube;4llqgSvdXEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4llqgSvdXEw[/video]

Just curious and went in to the smoking room and was shocked to find that can hardly smell any smoke and the room looks very "hiso"

Went further in and saw it has gigantic air purifiers, 2 units

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Looking forward to your next thread on Italy :biggrin:

Sure buddy but maybe you can keep this thread here as I am sure I will have lots to update about Hokkaido as I plan to visit at least once a year. Looks like a visit in Jan is in the making.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sure buddy but maybe you can keep this thread here as I am sure I will have lots to update about Hokkaido as I plan to visit at least once a year. Looks like a visit in Jan is in the making.

Is it really that expensive to travel in Japan especially Hokkaido and Tokyo? I thought Europe was expensive enough. For a 10 days trip, I had to budget about 6k, including a single person return tickets.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dhey I posted this in 2014 long time ago la. Anyway will be making 2 trips there before end of year

zainalali70

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to Hokkaido early Dec last year..loving it so much..we stayed at Ki Niseiko..lovely hotel with great staff..skiing is excellent also..but a bit expensive