• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u.s. nuclear sub docks in sg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not allowed in NZ waters. The Kiwis are real twits. :rolleyes:

i'm shocked by kiwi intransigence after all these years....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand's_nuclear-free_zone

however, the link between higher incidence of thyroid cancer and nuclear tests in french polynesia does strike fear among kiwis. what were the french thinking when they blew away pristine atolls? anyway, parking a nuclear sub is so much safer than testing a nuclear weapon in the atmosphere or open ocean. nuclear-free in nz, i suppose, means totally zero nuclear.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry if anything happens the PAP will try to cover it up. However if you see them running road with their families, you might want to follow .

oh... there might be a massive q tonite or tomorrow at the causeway, you think it's time to jump ship now?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i'm shocked by kiwi intransigence after all these years....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand's_nuclear-free_zone

however, the link between higher incidence of thyroid cancer and nuclear tests in french polynesia does strike fear among kiwis. what were the french thinking when they blew away pristine atolls? anyway, parking a nuclear sub is so much safer than testing a nuclear weapon in the atmosphere or open ocean. nuclear-free in nz, i suppose, means totally zero nuclear.

Yup zero nuclear. That's why the US Navy no longer visits. However, if NZ was under threat and needed Uncle Sam's help, the kiwis would wave the rule in a flash. That's what makes the ban such a joke.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel so relieved when i hear thatba powerful weapon of uncle sam is in sg. I enjoy the protection of the usa

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to our submarines?? we bought from the Swedes, right?? can it sail the seven seas, like the "yellow submarine"...??

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup zero nuclear. That's why the US Navy no longer visits. However, if NZ was under threat and needed Uncle Sam's help, the kiwis would wave the rule in a flash. That's what makes the ban such a joke.

Advise vs advice
Lose vs loose
Wave vs waive:rolleyes:

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that the Tahitians and Solomon Islanders are deterred by the thought that the Kiwis will go running to the US if they dared to threaten NZ!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
nuclear sub mean what?
the sub is powered by nuclear energy
or
the sub carry nuclear weapons with it?