• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PE Teacher drink eight glasses of water a day

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adele Lim, 26, Physical education teacher

hotbod2.jpg

Height: 1.6m
Weight: 47.7kg
Exercise regimen: I am a member of the Handball Federation Singapore and we train every Tuesday and Sunday. We work on the game's technicals and also do physical training like push-ups and sit-ups during the two-hour sessions. I also do aerobics and play netball and tennis.
Diet: I usually have milk and cereal for breakfast. Lunch is when I pile on the carbohydrates, usually noodles. Dinner is a lighter affair. I love fruits like apples and oranges and I usually take them at night. I try to drink eight glasses of water a day.
If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected] <!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start --><!-- vbbintegration : end --><!-- dennis change request 20070424 : start --><!---Google ad - Start : Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:02:27:79---><!-- AdSpace STI Google ad tag --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tsti&pagepos=20&size=10X10"> </SCRIPT>