• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Day in day out white skunks about Pioneer Generation Package

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=1]Call for dialect-speaking volunteers to spread news about Pioneer Generation Package[/h]

Dialect speaking volunteers are needed to spread awareness of the Pioneer Generation Package to seniors, a Chinese self-help group said on Sunday.
The Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC) hopes to recruit "a few hundred" such volunteers by the end of the year, said the group's head of volunteer arm Baey Yam Keng.
These volunteers will help organise a series of dialogues to explain the package to the seniors, many of whom understand only dialects.
Although the self-help group already has several thousand volunteers on its roll, it is the first time it is starting a drive to specifically recruit dialect speaking volunteers for a project.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need someone to explain to me what the pioneer package is as well cause i have no farking idea.

will we be getting free nasi lemak lunches when we hit age 65?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's good to see the PAP making an all out effort to ensure that everyone gets to hear about the benefits of being a Singaporean.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need someone to explain to me what the pioneer package is as well cause i have no farking idea.

will we be getting free nasi lemak lunches when we hit age 65?

From what i know, every year they put $200 into your medisave account once you reach 65 years of age.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what i know, every year they put $200 into your medisave account once you reach 65 years of age.

wtf is $200 gonna do when im 65?it cant even buy me a free holiday with assisted euthanasia at the end of the trip and my body reprocessed into soylent green.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf is $200 gonna do when im 65?it cant even buy me a free holiday with assisted euthanasia at the end of the trip and my body reprocessed into soylent green.

Indeed. $200 but cannot use. Waiting to be sick then can use to offset hefty, inflated hospital bills.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
day in day out,i hear about Pioneer Generation Package .
knn,untill now i use not benefit a cent from it

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good to see the PAP making an all out effort to ensure that everyone gets to hear about the benefits of being a Singaporean.
Stinkees, got welfare KPKB. No welfare also KPKB. KNN. Deserved to have wayang party as Gahment. Then we see how sinkees sink.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work harder and smarter. Don't wait for durian to drop. Want to relax relax and earn more money? Even the prostitutes in geylang are earning a more honest living than you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinkees, got welfare KPKB. No welfare also KPKB. KNN. Deserved to have wayang party as Gahment. Then we see how sinkees sink.

Good! I like this type of anti WP posts! Shows WP is really working and PAPPIES is really really worry. HAHAHA

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good! I like this type of anti WP posts! Shows WP is really working and PAPPIES is really really worry. HAHAHA

Simple formulaic template reply from these PAP IBs.

"PAP do, get blamed. PAP don't do, also get blamed. Poor PAP, you are all so ungrateful..." :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Have you noticed that PAP likes to give one very small thing, give it an "impressive" sounding name, and then harp about it for years and years? :rolleyes: