• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nobel prize historian Kingrant: Cockup of the Century

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the hole is too deep for you to get out now....
let me summarise....

1. you claimed lky clenched his fists and shouted Merdeka 3 times on 31 Aug 1963....but cannot provide any evidence...
how can something with no video or text evidence that happened in 1963 be remembered by you with vivid details...most likely it is your imagination,

2. you claimed that shouting Merdekas is a big thing...so when presented with evidence that lky did it in 1959, u claimed that Singapore should then be independent in 1959...
you quickly realise you were an idiot to say that and change your tack again.....

3. you provided the Proclaimation by lky as evidence .....but it does ot show that Singapore was an independent Nation in 1963..

4. you claimed that MOE scholars are fucktard, lky was embarrassed that Singapore was independent for 16 days despite unilaterally declaring Singapore independence as the reasons why the milestone was omitted from history books.......not convincing leh????

the onus is on you to provide evidence....you cannot simply cum in and made all sort of allegations without evidence....

Kukubird, you are my idol!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing you say here is gonna change history or the truth. It's already enshrined in my signature.
hahaha....sure signs of clutching at straws....
u should learn from your father, scroobal....when in hole act dumb instead of digging deeper.
since your truth is covered up by papeee i will help you to bump this thread until the truth is acknowleged by papee.....swee boh.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont need you to por my lumpar. It's already crystal clear in my signature for the world to see and take note.

If you not happy I am distorting Singapore's history, pls go and complain to your real bosses.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont need you to por my lumpar. It's already crystal clear in my signature for the world to see and take note.

If you not happy I am distorting Singapore's history, pls go and complain to your real bosses.
hahaha....it is ok lah...
we all served the same master...i lick your balls, u lick lky balls.....shiok sendiri.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
When adults talk, children should keep quiet and listen, then they will learn new things.

You cant handle events that are older than you lah...Merdeka talks lagi. Stick to events more age-appropriate.

I know you are dying for Scroobal's response to your idiotic posts, and you behave like a kid with a lollipop to suck when he does. My, my...so hard up.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
When adults talk, children should keep quiet and listen, then they will learn new things.

You cant handle events that are older than you lah...Merdeka talks lagi. Stick to events more age-appropriate.

I know you are dying for Scroobal's response to your idiotic posts, and you behave like a kid with a lollipop to suck when he does. My, my...so hard up.
hahaha....no more bullets already....last resort....go vulgar and obsfucate....
proven tactics......Merdeka....Merdeka....Merdeka.