• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OK all you mother sons forcing me to confess, I confess now, jw5 talking about me. I confess now that actually I'm not from ISD and I am not in Thailand selling screws, I'm from Singapore Armed Forces Commando Special Operation Force Counter Terrorists Plain Clothes Unit.

hqdefault.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

as someone has claimed and admitted, it's impossible for real pap ib's and pro-pap views to be aired here as these new nicks and clones combined will be zapped to menstrual color. not sure if that were to be believed. so using that moronic reason, they have to post anti-pappie messages and pretend to join the pro-oppo army to get accepted in this community, build up both brotherly and fatherly reputation, and hoodwink a bunch of followers. but when the time cums, when it truly matters, they reveal their true colors. is this your thesis? did i get it right?

if you're right, that's a cowardly and hypocritical way of winning acceptance on online forums. if anybody is looking for acceptance, he is on crack. most important mantra on online forums i can dish out is to be fearless and be the persona that is created for a purpose. first of all, i doubt there are highly qualified pap ib's here. and if there are, they are not doing their jobs. most of the time, it's sam and i cumming to the defense of the pap with cold hard facts and some satire. the pap ib, if they exist, should be paying sam and i. even our once formidable pro-pap defender otc has thrown in the towel. the other defenders are quite a joke, except occasionally, myo and the mulew ladies. i highly encourage some to join the dark side without any motive for rewards and with the risk of becoming unpopular, as it's more challenging and fun to defend the underdog with solid arguments than simply join the tired parade of "spot on" mutual masturbators. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
OK all you mother sons forcing me to confess, I confess now, jw5 talking about me. I confess now that actually I'm not from ISD and I am not in Thailand selling screws, I'm from Singapore Armed Forces Commando Special Operation Force Counter Terrorists Plain Clothes Unit.

i also cpnfess. I am Lpw Thia Khiang....:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Spot On! :p

As for the second part, just my personal view, but I prefer the pro pappies/establsihment/government/elites to the snakes who pretend to be for the ordinary man, in order to gain some form of "forum credibility" :rolleyes:, but who are actually an integral cock-sucking part of the establishment and whose behaviour resembles someone "very near and dear" to us all. :biggrin:

as someone has claimed and admitted, it's impossible for real pap ib's and pro-pap views to be aired here as these new nicks and clones combined will be zapped to menstrual color. not sure if that were to be believed. so using that moronic reason, they have to post anti-pappie messages and pretend to join the pro-oppo army to get accepted in this community, build up both brotherly and fatherly reputation, and hoodwink a bunch of followers. but when the time cums, when it truly matters, they reveal their true colors. is this your thesis? did i get it right?

if you're right, that's a cowardly and hypocritical way of winning acceptance on online forums. if anybody is looking for acceptance, he is on crack. most important mantra on online forums i can dish out is to be fearless and be the persona that is created for a purpose. first of all, i doubt there are highly qualified pap ib's here. and if there are, they are not doing their jobs. most of the time, it's sam and i cumming to the defense of the pap with cold hard facts and some satire. the pap ib, if they exist, should be paying sam and i. even our once formidable pro-pap defender otc has thrown in the towel. the other defenders are quite a joke, except occasionally, myo and the mulew ladies. i highly encourage some to join the dark side without any motive for rewards and with the risk of becoming unpopular, as it's more challenging and fun to defend the underdog with solid arguments than simply join the tired parade of "spot on" mutual masturbators. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone "selling screws" in thighland can be easily misconstrued as a pimp. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't just look at writing style. The pattern, timing and frequency of posts are also important. :wink:

double, triple checked the nsa super duper uber database, and they all penned out to be genuine fake watches. no false positives. :eek:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i am the boss of the isd officer who sent you the PMs. sorry for any inconvenience caused...

Don't just look at writing style. The pattern, timing and frequency of posts are also important. :wink:

LOL ................. LOL

PrivateEyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is another tactic to snuke anti PAP forummers out by PAP agents.

Using clones to PM u leaving their email addresses for u to get in touch with them, to discuss on activists work and meet up on how to vote the PAP out.

No proof to produce because it didn't get that far. :biggrin: