• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

jw5

Loyal
I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

bro,
but i wouldn't be able to tell even whether the guy is stating the truth.

The above is the reason why it doesn't matter, even in the highly unlikely event that it's true.
Frankly, I would rather vote for moles than for confirmed and chopped self declared pappies.
At least with the moles, you still have a chance.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as a former ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).

I'm not going to reveal the contents of these 2 PMs in the forum, but if anyone is interested, please indicate in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll forward the 2 PMs to you. You don't need to reply, just read them and make up your own mind whether he is genuine or a fake, and his reasons for sending the PMs. Will be happy to share my views if you ask (and you are genuine lol)..

I bloody kapoh. So please forward the PMs to me as well.

One more thing. You note I gone very extremely, deliberately, to piano wire those PAP bastards.
Including LKY as well

It is by using TOR that they cannot silence me as much as those PAP bastards and their corrupt perverted kangaroos and their fucking police hatchet men want to silence me.

Use TOR and be safe

Read TOR and know how you can talk safely

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
At least with the moles, you still have a chance.

until Singaporeans aren't screwed by unfavorable policies, as long as not flying the white color lightning logo, i will support.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
until Singaporeans aren't screwed by unfavorable policies, as long as not flying the white color lightning logo, i will support.

Although some PAP policies have benefitted me, but on the whole I can't let my selfish instinct over-ride my desire to vote for the betterment of singapore. That's why I am voting opposition in 2015. Plus, for every policy which I;ve benefiited, I can name at least 2 others that have cause injury to me. Housing policies in particular have injured me greatly. So if I do my plus and minus, on the whole, I still have to go for the opposition.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In 2012, a forummer who self-proclaimed himself as a former ISD officer sent me 2 Personal Messages (PMs).

I'm not going to reveal the contents of these 2 PMs in the forum, but if anyone is interested, please indicate in this thread or send me a PM, and I'll forward the 2 PMs to you. You don't need to reply, just read them and make up your own mind whether he is genuine or a fake, and his reasons for sending the PMs. Will be happy to share my views if you ask (and you are genuine lol).

I said this before and will repeat it here. One of the weapons that pappies use is to paint oppositon candidates in a bad light, including declaring them as moles, so that they will be tainted and the pappies will be the winners once again.

Those 2 PMs are a major reason why I detest the fakes in this forum who pretend to be against pappies, but could actually be working for them. For those of you who are easily taken in by these moles and fakes, please get smarter and more observant.

Send to me. Let me see. But 100% fake.

If the ISD want to arrest you, they just go to your home at 4 am in the morning to arrest you. No need to send simi LC messages.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although some PAP policies have benefitted me, but on the whole I can't let my selfish instinct over-ride my desire to vote for the betterment of singapore. That's why I am voting opposition in 2015. Plus, for every policy which I;ve benefiited, I can name at least 2 others that have cause injury to me. Housing policies in particular have injured me greatly. So if I do my plus and minus, on the whole, I still have to go for the opposition.

what happened to your pro-pap duties on sbf? once you join the dark side, you cannot flip flop to the lunatic fringe. :wink:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant imagine why anyone would bother sending a tinfOil hat wearing paranoid homo any
Messages of any importance. This is the same dumb fook who went to town naming me as scroobal....chop confirm and double chop.

Some of these queens will do anything for attention.