• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the ST a reliable source?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes:
Turned to pg A6 of the paper today and saw 3 big faces staring at me.
These are the journalism awards winners for Journalist, Feature and Story of the Year.

Seems all 3 winners are from the same ethnic group.
I just find it surprising that none of the big 3 winners are from the majority group in our population. Does it say something about the newspaper and
what it represents?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believing in the Shit Times is trying to believe that the sun rise from the west and set in the east or that pigs can fly...

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the journalism awards winners for Journalist, Feature and Story of the Year.

I just find it surprising that none of the big 3 winners are from the majority group in our population. Does it say something about the newspaper and
what it represents?

Don't take the awards too seriously, they are there to make them feel good, that they have serve the LeeRegime well.

So how many Sinkies reporters can get a Pulitzer Prize while working in ST?

That is the real benchmark for work class journalists :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
They also have this PERC guy doing this transparency report to make Ministars feel good that they have done a good job....I donno if he's on the take..

Always give SGP a super high rating.

Then out of the blue, public was informed recently that we have lost 200% of our GDP.

Maybe it is all about marketing bullshits?

What to do? We have no free press, we can only guess.

Go figures!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are not true journalists, they are working in media with self censorship chip in their head.
winning awards, mean their self censor chip is working over drive and are pleasing PAP master very much.

what it represents?