• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

super volcano watch

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never bothered about such catastrophes. If it happened, it happened. Nobody can do shit about it. Anyways, if it pops, I'm only worried for Yogi bear. Or is he in Jellystone National Park?

Cheers!

yogi bear is retired and has a home somewhere in sg to enjoy the lower healthcare cost there. :p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Yogi to be eligible for Medishield, he'll have to obtain Sg citizenship! I suppose it is worth it for him. Transfers his savings to low tax Singapore he'll have lots to retire on. But in Sg, there are no picnic baskets to pilfer! Blokes in Sg don't pack food from home for meals out, they dine out!

Cheers!

yogi bear is retired and has a home somewhere in sg to enjoy the lower healthcare cost there. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For Yogi to be eligible for Medishield, he'll have to obtain Sg citizenship! I suppose it is worth it for him. Transfers his savings to low tax Singapore he'll have lots to retire on. But in Sg, there are no picnic baskets to pilfer! Blokes in Sg don't pack food from home for meals out, they dine out!

Cheers!

tents at east coast park cum with packet drinks, boxed food, pinoy maids, and packs of condoms. :p

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
z_p13-N.Korea_.jpg

Mr Chairman Kim must immediately nuke Yellow Stone with biggest H-bomb, and light it up. Flip over entire American Continent like a piece of Roti Prata! Huat Ah!

0592948dea.jpg

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-eruption-risk-627189?ref=yfp

yellowstone supervolcano hit by a swarm of 230 earthquakes in 6.9 days. in 3 weeks that will be 690 earthquakes. yikes! big one is cumming.

Won't happen for a while so you can relak one korner

" As of June 19, 464 events had been recorded. Most of these ranged in the magnitude of 0 to 1, with five less than zero, indicating they occurred at depths ranging from about 0 miles to about 9 miles. "This is the highest number of earthquakes at Yellowstone within a single week in the past five years, but is fewer than weekly counts during similar earthquakes swarms in 2002, 2004, 2008 and 2010," scientists said."

"Yellowstone hasn't erupted for 70,000 years, so it's going to take some impressive earthquakes and ground uplift to get things started,” the team said in a press release."