• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Tragedy] Wheelchair bound father and adult son jump to their deaths after quarrel

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Tragedy] Wheelchair bound father and adult son jump to their deaths after quarre

They could have killed , crippled or seriously injured others by what they did.

Moreover, these idiots may not die and thereafter become burdens to everyone around them. If want to die, make sure the death is absolutely certain. "Falling" type of self-killing is not the best.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Tragedy] Wheelchair bound father and adult son jump to their deaths after quarre

The son going thru too much stress. Rip

yeah... it is depressing for anyone to see a parent's health degenerate. Especially when you are close to your father or mom.

They should have had more support from everyone around them. RIP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yeah... it is depressing for anyone to see a parent's health degenerate. Especially when you are close to your father or mom.

They should have had more support from everyone around them. RIP.

This is what sinkies vote for.. By being a dumbfucked and choose a wrong govt, you killed yourself in the end.. That is why I stay away from sinkies.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what sinkies vote for.. By being a dumbfucked and choose a wrong govt, you killed yourself in the end.. That is why I stay away from sinkies.

Good luck looking for a government who can stop depression while one's parent is dying.

You really deserve all the arse fucking you get here fucktard

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so father and son quarrel....................then made up and jump huh ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do not know why people want to associate with 3rd world china chinks...

when i encounter a chink, i will speak English to them. After a while, those Chink accent shit will avoid you.. it always work.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u know theres another wheelchair bound father and adult son who should jump to their deaths too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Singapore (and in many countries too), you can no longer get serious illness. Better to die quickly and then tortured mentally/physically/financially through slow death.

You got to have money, power & connection......your brother is a doctor, your daughter is head of a unit in hospital, medical facilities & medical personnel is at your beck & call, your cash flow is everlasting..helps a lot...you can linger on, for as long as it is possible...other than that...it is the HOME STRETCH!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This was a tragic case, but in this incident, something good could have come out of it. The father should have wheeled himself into the local PAP MP's office and stab the motherfucker. He will of course be arrested and jailed. But in prison, he would have access to medical treatment, food, roof over his head. And how much tekan can the wardens do on a wheelchair bound man? He will be treated with kid gloves. In the meantime, his son will not be burdened with looking after the father and can concentrate on his job. A win win case for everyone.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Er, excuse me everyone...didn't the shit times reported that every household have a AVERAGE income of at least S$10,500 per month?

With that not only can the younger son employ a maid just for the father he could also get another maid for the household and send the father everyday for rehab at a posh centre? Why need to kill themesleves when shit times report each household earn that much?

S$10,500 per month!HAHAHAHAHAHA

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This was a tragic case, but in this incident, something good could have come out of it. The father should have wheeled himself into the local PAP MP's office and stab the motherfucker. He will of course be arrested and jailed. But in prison, he would have access to medical treatment, food, roof over his head. And how much tekan can the wardens do on a wheelchair bound man? He will be treated with kid gloves. In the meantime, his son will not be burdened with looking after the father and can concentrate on his job. A win win case for everyone.
Stab?

I thought dozing with liquid was the trend back then?

This is what Sinkie prefer.

Vote dumbly and suffer it's consequence silently.

Are you one of them? LoL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Stab?

I thought dozing with liquid was the trend back then?

This is what Sinkie prefer.

Vote dumbly and suffer it's consequence silently.

Are you one of them? LoL

yes, douse with lighter fluid and light up is also ok.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got to have money, power & connection......your brother is a doctor, your daughter is head of a unit in hospital, medical facilities & medical personnel is at your beck & call, your cash flow is everlasting..helps a lot...you can linger on, for as long as it is possible...other than that...it is the HOME STRETCH!!

and a one-in-hole or issit the other way round :confused:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you are sick in sinkapore, it is better to go than to burden your family and country. And please make a public statement on our health care cost before you do the dramatic thing.

can you please pass the message to oxlee road residents?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a waste of lives.....the two should have taken down at least one vile miw down with them