• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

indian muslims/other minorities learning malay as 2nd language.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have any say singh friends not the new shit skins but the old ones they would have gone thru the sg education system as you know there are only 3 languages during MT classes and since singhs are not tamils they won't be learning tamil even though techically they are "indian" (yes indian is a very very broad term to describe ppl that are so different in physical appearance and everything else) They learn malay because the written script is in english alphabets or roman letters.

Anyway i am curious why doesn't anyone speak on these sinkies that are not from the 3 major races but are forced to learn the language of an alien race which is malay in this case and i assume they pick malay because it is the easiest language to learn apart from chinese and tamil.

I think the answer is because chinese isn't malay.

Think about this sentence for a while. Now just imagine these sinkies not from the 3 major races learning chinese/mandain instead.

RACISM RACISM RACISM!!!!!!!!!!

you guys should know the drill. Blame chinese for everything. You either need to become a chinese dog or probably are already one.