• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there any good divorce lawyers out there?

jiniy

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends on what state you live in. You should check out the make sure they are a member of the state bar association in the state that you live in. It also depends on your circumstance and the state you live in. You can always file pro se and repesent yourself but, i don't recommned that.

Contempt Of COCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I had seen DIY divorce done in Singapore.

Need only a bit of legal knowledge.

But what you wrote suggested that you are not in Singapore, we don't call the state bar association here, we are called Law Society in Singapore.

Where are you from?

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends on what state you live in. You should check out the make sure they are a member of the state bar association in the state that you live in. It also depends on your circumstance and the state you live in. You can always file pro se and repesent yourself but, i don't recommned that.

u might want to give chia ti lik a shot...after all, he got fetish for divorced woman....haha.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I had seen DIY divorce done in Singapore.

Need only a bit of legal knowledge.

Dun waste your $$$ on divorce lawyers........ here in singkieland it does not matter whether u got superb or lousy divorce lawyers...... it is the WOMENS CHARTER that rules...... the lawyers just rubber stamp the courts decision and collect $$$ :biggrin:

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lawyer who works to seperate a husband from his wife and being paid to add misery and emotional problems to the kids of a divorced parents cannot be called good lawyer but an Evil Lawyer