• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah: Hard Truth

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
10003184_631778770211468_956108315_n.png

BamBi

Alfrescian
Loyal
nepotism?

this from someone trying to latch on his papa JBJ branding?

wow. what hypocrisy.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't i imply that nicole is a mediacock tool?

why u think mediacock support her so much when there're other young politicians more capable than her? other politicians that mediacock ignore because they not pappies?

oppo for the sake of oppo. nicole seah is deep cover mole, sent to undermine opposition unity. she was a trojan horse. now she run road because kena exposed, and also because shes a fcking ho who fuck other peoples' husband.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised at KJ's clueless remarks.

Employing your child in your company is not nepotism, but appointing your own son PM in a supposed parliamentary democracy is. And a politician need not tell the electorate what his or her parents are doing, for Christ's sake.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no jobs liao la ... jobs all gone 2 ft la ...

wanna dun wok 4 mummy oso cannot liao la ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank goodness Tin Pei Ling got into parliament instead of this useless, good-for-nothing woman.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
you shoud thank pinkie his wife got abetter paid Job then tin tin,

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised at KJ's clueless remarks.

Employing your child in your company is not nepotism, but appointing your own son PM in a supposed parliamentary democracy is. And a politician need not tell the electorate what his or her parents are doing, for Christ's sake.

looks like i'm right again.................this Ah Neh is a PAP mole............perfect for the role since everyone knows PAP whack his father jialat jialat...............no one will suspect he's a mole............

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did Nicole Seah say she was from a humble background ? She did n't go into her family history, that's true.
KJ by contrast never failed to draw on his son of JBJ cachet and never failed to mention he has a double first from Cambridge ( yawn) . Anyway, he isn't half the politician she is.