• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Tenchi

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

You don't need a knife to cut off his lanjiao. A nail clipper will do the job nicely.

LOL. SO, must bring nail clipper and a tweezer too? hahahaha

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

kopisai,

Go give camel fuck !
:oIo:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This uglyloser is obviously kopisai the chow ah qua. Both have similar styles of posting. Both have a huge library of photos and pictures.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

s31oj7.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like this joker is spamming all the threads with his nonsense.. Good that he kena banned..

During his 24 hr ban, there should be ample time for him to go to all public toilets preying on some hairy cocks..

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

to my apprentice what has happened to him?

RWSSL0TS

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why this UglyLOSER kena banned huh???

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

meet me in ze cul-d-sag :mad: ... ah u started it all ...

Pls lor..i in this forum so long liao, all these chest thumping 1to1 challenges will come to nothing. All mouth say LP song oni.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is Fugly Loser's post to me, want to challenge me to fist fight at Lucky Chinatown Tenchi. How? I so scared............I might pee on him. LOL. This asshole is too retarded for words. It will be easy to identify him. He will be the one sitting in the corner with the down syndrome, and drooling out of the corner of his mouth. As a rule, I don't whack mentally handicapped people. Its bad karma. But I will tell you how stupid he is. He expects me to meet him there for a fist fight. Which bro here thinks I will bring just my fist, and not my knife? Or my baton. Or my Baseball bat? Or 5 tough mothers? What a retard.

u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

I've seen too many times this type of chee-bye kia loser who is a dime a dozen.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset