• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietnamese whores employing new tactics to earn sinkie ah pehs' money

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men charmed into buying lottery tickets
<small class="clear">Wednesday, March 5, 2014 - 08:29</small>MyPaper

SINGAPORE - A group of about 20 Vietnamese women are using their charms to re-sell lottery and 4-D tickets in Geylang, Shin Min Daily News reported.

The women, in their 20s and 30s, flirt with men in a coffee shop in Geylang Lorong 23 and sometimes kiss the men.

Some even go as far as sitting on the laps of their customers, who are mostly elderly men, the Chinese daily reported.

The men's hands would stray, but the women did not seem to mind, it said.

The women, who seem to know the regulars at the coffee shop, flit between customers.

Stallholders said that the women usually arrive at around 11am and leave only around 5pm.

"Male customers would buy tickets from them, and they would chat in the shop, making the place lively," said a stallholder.

The women make about 50 cents or $1 from each ticket they re-sell, with the prettier women commanding even higher "prices", according to someone with knowledge of the matter.

Some even get gifts from customers who win prizes.

Get MyPaper for more stories.

This only happens when PAP is in charge.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the reason why LKY can't give sinkies all their CPF money at 55.

At 55, I work hard for 30 + years...it is my prerogative to f$$#^^k every women from here to eternity & spend all my money on them...that does not give any government on this earth to hold on to my money...'