• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking ah neh bu driver again! Denies killing 2 toddlers in accident!

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing how they drive in Singapore, I totally believe she is 100% fully capable of this deed! As well as denying this deed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hairs-crashing-car-distracted-phone-call.html

Woman BMW driver 'killed two toddlers by ploughing into their pushchairs after crashing into car while distracted by phone call'

Sharmila Mistry, 42, was driving in Leicester when Mini collided with her
Mini had jumped a red light but Mistry 'was distracted by call on mobile'
Her BMW 520d smashed into two toddlers waiting at a pedestrian crossing
Prosecution say the accounts director didn't brake until it was 'too late'
Oliwier Baczyk, 21 months, and Zofia Tabaka, two, died from their injuries
Court heard how Zofia's father screamed 'Save my beloved daughter'
Mr Tabaka said he looked down and saw blood coming from Zofia's head
Witness told court Mistry climbed out of car at scene saying 'I'm so sorry'
Mistry, from Bushby, denies two counts of causing death by careless driving

By Harriet Arkell and Andy Dolan

PUBLISHED: 15:33 GMT, 4 March 2014 | UPDATED: 23:57 GMT, 4 March 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-car-distracted-phone-call.html#ixzz2v3bpxEfX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A BMW driver speeding and talking on her phone mounted the pavement and killed two toddlers, a court heard yesterday.

Accounts manager Sharmila Mistry, 42, was rushing to a meeting when she crashed into another car, then swerved into the children in their pushchairs.

She was making a call on a hands-free mobile device and did not notice as a car began to cross the junction ahead of her, the court heard.

The BMW hit the other driver’s Mini Cooper, then ploughed into Zofia Tabaka, two, and 21-month-old Oliwier Baczyk as they waited at a pedestrian crossing with family members.

Oliwier and Zofia, whose parents are Polish, died of head injuries later that day.

Mistry’s BMW 520d executive saloon was seen accelerating towards the junction in Leicester and was exceeding the 30mph speed limit, the jury was told.

Mini driver Christopher Andrews had become confused by roadworks and was crossing the junction against a red light, prosecutor James Thomas said.

In the build-up to the tragedy on the morning of August 6, 2012, Mistry overtook a van and, according to a witness, sped towards the junction, passing through the traffic lights just after they had turned to amber.

Mr Thomas told the hearing at Leicester Crown Court: ‘Mistry was engaged in a mobile phone call on hands-free. She did not notice Mr Andrews enter the junction.

‘As the Mini drove across the junction it collided with the front off-side of the defendant’s BMW.

‘That diverted her BMW directly into the path of the children as they were sat in their pushchairs waiting to cross the road.

'The consequences were devastating and ultimately fatal.

‘The prosecution case is that their deaths resulted from a combination of the driving of Christopher Andrews and Sharmila Mistry, which the prosecution say fell below the standard expected of a competent and careful driver.’

Mr Thomas told the court Mistry ‘neither braked nor took evasive action’ before the collision.

‘Her vehicle was struck by Mr Andrews’ Mini and only after did she apply the brakes,’ he said.

Zofia’s father, Lucas Tabaka, had been pushing her, while Oliwier was accompanied by an uncle, Kamil Komar.
Oliwier Baczyk, 21 months, was fatally injured after the accident at a busy road junction in Leicester
+10
Zofia Tabaka, two, died later in the day after she was hit by a BMW driven by Sharmila Mistry, 42
+10

Killed: Oliwier Baczyck, 21 months, and Zofia Tabaka, two, were fatally injured after the accident in Leicster

Terror: The two toddlers (circled left) could be seen on CCTV footage sat in their pushchairs just moments before a car driven by Mistry (right) mounted the pavement and smashed into them
+10

Terror: The two toddlers (circled left) could be seen on CCTV footage sat in their pushchairs just moments before a car driven by Mistry (right) mounted the pavement and smashed into them

Both adults, who had been shopping with the children, escaped with minor injuries.

Crash investigators discovered Mistry, who denies two counts of causing death by careless driving, was travelling at 36mph when she collided with the Mini.

Motorist Matthew Smith told the court how Mistry’s BMW went ‘flying’ past him as he slowed for the amber light at the junction.

He said: ‘The BMW got sent off to the left. She did try to correct herself but was going too fast.’
Scene: The two children were waiting with two adults at this junction in Leicester when they were hit by a car
+10

Scene: The two children were waiting with two adults at this junction in Leicester when they were hit by a car
Enlarge
Tribute: Flowers left at the scene where the children were hit
+10
Enlarge
RIP baby angels: The children were just 21 months and two years old when they died
+10

'RIP baby angels': Floral tributes were left at the scene where the two young children were hit by the car

Mr Smith said that after the crash he saw a woman climb out of the BMW, shouting: ‘I’m so sorry.’

The court heard 61-year-old Mr Andrews had ‘misconstrued’ a green light telling traffic to turn left, believing he could cross the junction.

He has since died in circumstances unrelated to the case.

Mr Thomas said that had Mistry been travelling at the speed limit she would have had time to brake.

After her arrest, Mistry, of Bushby, Leicestershire, told police she had been driving the BMW, which costs from £30,000, ‘carefully and consistently’.

She denied accelerating towards the junction.

Car: A Facebook picture of a black BMW on the profile of Sharmila Mistry, who appeared in court this morning
+10

Car: A Facebook picture of a black BMW on the profile of Sharmila Mistry, who appeared in court this morning

In a statement read to the court, Mr Tabaka said the group were hit as they waited on an island to cross the dual carriageway.

‘I suddenly saw the red Mini Cooper collide with a grey BMW,’ he said.

‘I tried to pull away the pushchair with my daughter in it, but the car hit both pushchairs. I was still holding the pushchair but her little head was bowed down and blood was coming down her face.’

In his statement, Mr Komar said he saw the female driver ‘motionless’ after the crash, ‘with a mobile phone in her hand’.

The trial continues.
Father describes horrific moment 'speeding BMW' hit his daughter in pushchair

Later, the court heard heartbreaking evidence from Lucas Tabaka, father of two-year-old Zofia.

In a statement read to the court by Mr Thomas, Mr Tabaka - who was waiting at the side of the road with family friend Kamil Komar, who was pushing Oliwier, told of the moment his daughter was struck by the BMW.

He said: 'Because the lights were on green we crossed half of the road and stopped on island.

'I suddenly saw the red Mini Cooper collide with a grey BMW.

'I shouted to Kamil "Watch out". I tried to pull away the pushchair with my daughter in it but the car hit both pushchairs with the children in them.
Scene: Marking on the pavement indicate where the children were struck as they waited in their pushchairs
+10

Scene: Marking on the pavement indicate where the children were struck as they waited in their pushchairs

'I was still holding the pushchair but her little head was bowed down and blood was coming down her face.

'I was screaming and shouting at a man who came to help to check her breathing. Oliwier was on the ground in a pool of blood.'

In his statement Mr Komar, who is the cousin of Oliwier's mother, Miroslawa, said: 'Lucas asked me to join him for a walk.
Defendant: Sharmila Mistry, 42, denies two counts of causing death by careless driving
+10

Defendant: Sharmila Mistry, 42, denies two counts of causing death by careless driving

'Oliwier always wanted to push the crossing button. I heard a terrible bang and someone shout "Watch out".

'My immediate reaction was to pull the pushchair away. I saw Oliwier on the floor and heard Lucas shout "Save my beloved daughter".

'I just had a grazed chin. I saw the female driver motionless with a mobile phone in her hand.'

Motorist Matthew Smith told the court how Mistry's BMW came 'flying' past him as he slowed for an amber light.

He said he believed she drove through a red light, but the jury earlier heard she passed through just 0.8 seconds before it the signal changed from amber to red.

Mr Smith added: 'I saw the BMW quite far back from myself.

'It was driving at some speed. I say that because of the rate it caught me up. As the BMW went past me I caught a glimpse of the red Mini and they collided.

'The BMW got sent off to the left. She did try to correct herself but was going too fast.'

Mr Smith told the jury a woman climbed out of the BMW shouting "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry".'

He added: 'She was a bit distraught. I didn't really take much notice of her because we were too busy seeing what we could do.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-car-distracted-phone-call.html#ixzz2v3buyBtp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's actually a good way to reduce the number of FTs in Singapore: let them kill each other.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'd normally condemn the Ah Neh for her actions.

However, she eliminated a couple of Pollocks so that pretty much evens things out.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walau why you want to import more anger from UK?

Haven't we got enough anger in SGP already?

Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.

William Shenstone

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
walau why you want to import more anger from UK?

Haven't we got enough anger in SGP already?
let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg