• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is our birth rate so low when we have been f**king around ?

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING: This article contains sexual innuendoes and profanities not suitable for the eyes of prepubertal boys and ladies.

NMP Dr Loo Choon Yong lamented in Parliament last week that “procreation is not the forte” of Singaporeans to explain our miserably low rate. Is Dr Loo a dinosaur who had never seen and experienced the real world out there beyond the confines of his clinic ?

Well, Dr Loo is only half right in one aspect. We are not reproducing in sufficient numbers to replace our dwindling population, but making love is a forte of Singaporeans and rightly so.

Singaporeans are f**king around like rabbits everywhere. In a popular thread on the premier sex forum in Singapore - Sammyboy Forum, there is a thread about the favorite haunts of Singaporeans for making out and the following have been cited: parks, cars, car parks, public toilets, staircases, classrooms, libraries, corridors, roof-tops, tree-tops, beaches, hostels, swimming pools, etc - you name it and you have it !

So what are the possible explanations for our low fertility rate ?

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5022

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not need rocket science to deduce the reason as to why so many qualified and educated foreigners are "encouraged" to work and settle here as citizens and PRs.

The main reasons are the extreme low birth rate and increase in the number of aged Singaporeans coupled with the increase in the number of singles and divorcees here.

These younger foreigners will be replacement and will form a significant backbone to "support" and equalise the rapidly aging population here.

As it is, there are only 3.1 million citizens here and 750,000 of them are already senior citizens.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
If living costs and stress levels are so high, jobs unstable, and wages are so low, why would any one marry early and have babies?

Messing about in your teens doesn't mean you would produce or provide babies, in actual fact. It only means that there has been a decline in moral standards of the younger generation; it will not boost the birth rate because there are other, more important facts at hand here, and it applies to the majority of those couples, both married or otherwise, and much older, especially those from their late 20s onwards.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING: This article contains sexual innuendoes and profanities not suitable for the eyes of prepubertal boys and ladies.

NMP Dr Loo Choon Yong lamented in Parliament last week that “procreation is not the forte” of Singaporeans to explain our miserably low rate. Is Dr Loo a dinosaur who had never seen and experienced the real world out there beyond the confines of his clinic ?

Well, Dr Loo is only half right in one aspect. We are not reproducing in sufficient numbers to replace our dwindling population, but making love is a forte of Singaporeans and rightly so.

Singaporeans are f**king around like rabbits everywhere. In a popular thread on the premier sex forum in Singapore - Sammyboy Forum, there is a thread about the favorite haunts of Singaporeans for making out and the following have been cited: parks, cars, car parks, public toilets, staircases, classrooms, libraries, corridors, roof-tops, tree-tops, beaches, hostels, swimming pools, etc - you name it and you have it !

So what are the possible explanations for our low fertility rate ?

Read full article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=5022

YAWN You have lost whatever little credibility you have. Stop flogging your prostitute whoring website here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
things expensive how to have baby. this kind of logic, uncle and aunty also know.

The govt dunno, i dun believe, they just dunno how to handle it and sinkie still blur blur how the price rise up so fast.

That is sinkie for you..

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
One big tin of Milk powder will set you back by $50. And the milk powder can only last you may be for 7 days at most !

Tell me how to have more babiesssssssssssssss ! U want our wife or woman to come out working ...but on other issue is that who is going to take care of the babies when they are born ? So you allow us to bring in maid , but bloody hell , MOM charges a Levy of $170 every month without doing anything per month ! We have to be responsible for our maids wrong doing , by fining us $5K!

Tell me how to have more babies ? U want both husband and wife to stay and live in this over price flat and telll me there is market subsidy in the purchase price ? So how are we going to raise more kids in this SUBSIDISE PIGEON hole when husband and wife have to work and maintain the family ?

Tell me why are fertile rate is LOW ! Your cheap solution is to import more Foreign talent who is more like ECONOMIC REFUGEE ! After enjoying all the perks , they will just leave their homeland if there is no money to be made.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a wonder why more Singaporeans are registering their marriage overseas and producing more of their own overseas. The sad outcome is that when a child is born overseas, that child automatically becomes a citizen of that country and not of the parents'.

So if two Singaporeans settle down in San Francisco, and have twins, both will be American citizens, not Singaporeans. And it'd hard to convert them back to Singaporeans especially if they grow up in the American culture, and not in the Singaporean culture.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is, when the baby is born overseas, and if the baby is boy, no need to worry about serving NS indirectly serving and protecting the selfish/greed govt instead of citizen.

What is so great about being in NS/Reservist.

As far as I have served NS, still serving my reservist terms, I am SLAVE to govt not to my people of singapore.

To singaporean, nobody is going to protect you, govt want us to protect their wealth, safety and foreigners.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
NMP Dr Loo Choon Yong lamented in Parliament last week that “procreation is not the forte” of Singaporeans to explain our miserably low rate.

Good lord with such naivete, no wonder the political arena here is in deep shit. Don't have to take a professor with a PHD to tell you why the birth rate is falling despite all the so call perks...

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is, when the baby is born overseas, and if the baby is boy, no need to worry about serving NS indirectly serving and protecting the selfish/greed govt instead of citizen.

What is so great about being in NS/Reservist.

As far as I have served NS, still serving my reservist terms, I am SLAVE to govt not to my people of singapore.

To singaporean, nobody is going to protect you, govt want us to protect their wealth, safety and foreigners.

aeh, soldier, wake up your fucking idea ok... now let me check your asshole...:biggrin:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are f**king around like rabbits everywhere dont mean you must have baby, girls and boys just want to have fun. baby no fun

CENWEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

NMP Dr Loo Choon Yong is one dumb fark posing such question. Like to fark doesn't mean birthrate must increase!

Has he been surfing sammyboyforum? What a hum sup doc! :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are f**king around like rabbits everywhere dont mean you must have baby, girls and boys just want to have fun. baby no fun

The MIW are a bunch of irresponsible,shameful and insensitive blood-suckers.
Too much monopolistic profits collected by the MIW .Most likely,the citizens just want to have some fun to relieve from their heavy financial stress.If not,many will enter IMH.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a wonder why more Singaporeans are registering their marriage overseas and producing more of their own overseas. The sad outcome is that when a child is born overseas, that child automatically becomes a citizen of that country and not of the parents'.

So if two Singaporeans settle down in San Francisco, and have twins, both will be American citizens, not Singaporeans. And it'd hard to convert them back to Singaporeans especially if they grow up in the American culture, and not in the Singaporean culture.

Not surprising, many of my friends went overseas as a couple, got children and dont even think about coming back.

I seen the kids as ABC( american born chinese or Australian born chinese). They do have have any similiarity like those kids in P1- P6. Talk and behave differently as well. No sinkee behaviors.

What to do? Ask them to come back to sere NS? What a joke.

Others had wives or husbands from other countries. The kids grow up and move overseas as well. Talk about NS? Many go away for good after NS and rather dont come back.