• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussies beaten up outside sinkie club kyo after trying to cut queue

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huat ah!!!

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...er-they-try-to-cut-queue-at-cecil-street-club

clubmain.jpg

A Stomper said two men were attacked by three bouncers outside Club Kyo last Friday (Feb 14) after attempting to cut queue. However, the club has responded to say that only one part time security officer was involved in the commotion.

According to Club Kyo, the police is currently investigating the matter and the security officer has been suspended from his duties due to the incident. The club added that they will also be addressing this matter on their facebook page.

Below are the Stomper's account of the events, which she relayed via a phone conversation with Stomp:

"I know it’s been awhile, but I haven’t been able to stop thinking about what I went through at Kyo for the past week.

"Last Saturday (Feb 15) at around 2am, I decided to go to Kyo with two friends. I had been there quite a few times before – the venue being right across from our offices and all – and, I’ve always liked the vibe and the music there.

"I was excited to go back, so we got in the queue and started waiting. And waiting. For 30 minutes, we watched people in different queues go in, get stamps, etc. We waited; trusting the management somehow had a system as to how admissions worked.

The Stomper then struck up a conversation with two Australian guys queuing in front of her and her friends, who said they had been waiting in the queue for almost an hour.

She continued:

"We decided to ask the bouncer how long he thought it would be. The bouncer was super rude, telling us he did not care about our money and we would wait as long as he would have us wait. So we waited more.

"At some point, the two Australian guys got impatient, broke the rope, and tried to walk in to the club. This is where it got VERY scary.

"I understand what they did was wrong, and they should have waited despite the fact that they had been waiting an hour (!) and that they were told the club did not care about their money.

"There is no way I can understand, however, what happened afterwards.

"I witnessed two bouncers running towards the guy, and start beating him up - like, punches and stuff. And finally, the guy fell on the ground. I figured, you know, they will take him out now and it will be over, but NO.

"As two bouncers held the guy down on the floor (he was unable to move even before that), the one who told us he did not care about our money started kicking the guy in the head and finally stomped on his head!

"I started shaking and crying, as the guy lay on the ground, unconscious, bleeding. The second man had tried to intervene and was slightly hurt too."

According to the Stomper, when bystanders at the scene tried taking pictures of the incident, the bouncers had apparently told them to move on and away as they were 'just doing their jobs'.

She added that the injured man was taken away conscious in an ambulance and that the police took her statement and said that they had to review footage of the incident before action could be taken.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Aussies and Sinkees really have time leh. Queue 30 mins to go into an unheard of club. Clap! Clap! Clap!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Aussies and Sinkees really have time leh. Queue 30 mins to go into an unheard of club. Clap! Clap! Clap!

I cannot differentiate queuing and entering a club. Both action end up with standing and also same music . I rather queue up with beer from kopitiam on hand for 1 hr to see chio bu then go home, save $

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good! Hope to c more of these errant chao angmo get punished by locals! They seriously need to be taught a lesson on how to behave!

Juz last night i was crossing the road when the green man was flashing and this bloody chao angmo dude on mountain bike just cycle on and beat the red light. What the fuck do they think they r!?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's all these fuss about?

Finally some individuals show some balls & you have mother fucking piece of shit crack whore there shaking & terrified!
Guess the bitch has been rubbing ball less bastards for so long that she no longer knows that men should have balls!
In KL, locals really knows how to reinforce the sentiment of country ownership to the matsalleh in all the clubs!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"We decided to ask the bouncer how long he thought it would be. The bouncer was super rude, telling us he did not care about our money and we would wait as long as he would have us wait. So we waited more.

"At some point, the two Australian guys got impatient, broke the rope, and tried to walk in to the club. This is where it got VERY scary.

"I understand what they did was wrong, and they should have waited despite the fact that they had been waiting an hour (!) and that they were told the club did not care about their money.

"There is no way I can understand, however, what happened afterwards.

"I witnessed two bouncers running towards the guy, and start beating him up - like, punches and stuff. And finally, the guy fell on the ground. I figured, you know, they will take him out now and it will be over, but NO.

"As two bouncers held the guy down on the floor (he was unable to move even before that), the one who told us he did not care about our money started kicking the guy in the head and finally stomped on his head!

Isn't it the role of a bouncer to be kuailan and to put unruly patrons in their place? This isn't a uniquely Singapore thing with bouncers. What's the use of a bouncer who is polite and gentle? :rolleyes:

Boo hoo, you poor Ang Moh victims of assault. :rolleyes:

CupiM.gif

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three cheers for the bouncers !

We need more m&d bruce lees to whack all unruly Foreign Thrash :biggrin:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9n0q0Wf7ncM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have had repeated chats with a few of my cooler angmo buddies where Ive warned them about situations like these. Ive told them to keep their mouths shut, walk away from any provocation and smile...since the mob has now tasted blood and more of these incidents are inevitable.

BTW, I also had a chat with an official who knows about this case and you can be sure the bouncer is going to be dealt with severely....it will be a gesture that is designed to send a message to all who think this kind of behaviour is cool.