• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkie girl raped in johor....

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
20-Feb14-Cover.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better not say anything sia it's just pap propaganda for reporting this news of sinkie girl being raped in mudland i mean sinkie girls also get raped in sinkland right?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In S'pore also got rape cases..

Remember the unsolved case of the student way back in the 80s who was raped and murdered while she went jogging? Then there was another rape case around 10 years back when a lady was jogging at Bukit Batok and she was raped savagely inside some bushes.. She then died few days later from the attack.. That case also remains unsolved..

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So contrary to popular belief.....rape can be enjoyable....sinkies are the living proof

Sinkies in sinkieland get raped by Pap

If stinkies not raped, they got tiewed , or kanned.

All and everyone and not just the fucking 60% got to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fuck and be tiewed and be kanned by PAP maggots cockroaches and the foreign trash they brought in.

WE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY BECOMING A ROTTING CORPSE IN DAYS OR WEEKS TIME.
WE YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

THEN WE WILL WATCH WHAT IS LEFT OF PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS AND CORRUPT PERVERTED KANGAROOS DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't throw stones when living in a glass house. There are plenty of rapes in Sinkieland, but the difference is they don't get splashed on the headlines of the SPH tabloids.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151702-22-year-old-man-charged-with-rape-of-woman-at-a-bridge

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/arch...ds-guilty-after-raping-or-molesting-22-women/

Tis is why i dont buy the Shitty Times, i visit Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The least Offensive and Politically correct ... for my daily NEWS.