• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chief Of Army Perry Lim Cheng Yeow 林清耀 is a Robocop & Holding Many Directorships

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hk3vpsS.gif

PAP says, at least we are not Band F!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The scholar system is a fucking joke .... When will the cb pap understand they are producing elites who are fucking good in mugging their books but totally unable to relate to or understand the ground in real life?

Ya, right. They see trouble brewing, they exercise maximum restraint. They got shot, they wonder where the bullet came from.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All are paper generals. Saf standards , maximum is ltc. Organising ndp can become general big achievement? My personal assiatant can do a better job! Why stinkees can accept this har? Me really no understand.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....i have been watching this......
u are truely retarded......
most generals/admirals in the world are paper ones.....simply because they are much less battles to be fought and also the nature of warfare had changed.....
gone are the days of Pattons and MacAurthers.......leading from the front and in the direct line of fire.....
today most Generals/Admirals are sitting cosy in their HQs (including those in Central Command) pushing pen to paper..
the real heroes/villians are SEAL/SAS sacrificing their lives due to cock-up intel, unreliable equipment; etc.....
really cannot tahan your idiotic AMTK mentality..

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....i have been watching this......
u are truely retarded......
most generals/admirals in the world are paper ones.....simply because they are much less battles to be fought and also the nature of warfare had changed.....
gone are the days of Pattons and MacAurthers.......leading from the front and in the direct line of fire.....
today most Generals/Admirals are sitting cosy in their HQs (including those in Central Command) pushing pen to paper..
the real heroes/villians are SEAL/SAS sacrificing their lives due to cock-up intel, unreliable equipment; etc.....
really cannot tahan your idiotic AMTK mentality..

It is you who is idiotic. Go join the SAF.