• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Supporters & Network Of Indian Political Party In Singapore

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Online Citizen

Total Defence and implications of divided loyalty of new citizens

The Aam Admi Party (translated: Common Man Party), is a new political party formerly launched in India in November 2012. The Party was the second-largest winner in a recent state assembly elections in India, and has formed the Government in the state of Delhi. The leader of this political party, Arvind Kejriwal, is now the Chief Minister of that state.

That political party which is on the rise in India, has claimed on its website that “the AAP has supporters around the world, passionate individuals who volunteer their time and skills. They contribute to the party in India as well as spread awareness about it globally.”

AAMIIparty01-650x543.png

It has been reported that besides the citizens of India who are not resident in that country, people of Indian origin (non-citizens of India) have also donated large sums of money to this political Party. According to one news site, the Party collected about $40,000 (Indian Rupees 19,000,000) from donors in Singapore.

The leader of the Party had in the recent past acknowledged the contributions of supporters who are not citizens of India but are concerned about Indian politics saying that “it is heartening and humbling to know that people of Indian origin from across the globe care so deeply about bringing change to Indian politics”.

The Party boasts on its website that its network of support called “Hangout with Arvind”, is spread to over 100 cities across four continents. The Party also has an official network here in Singapore.

The official network of this Party had reportedly tried to deceitfully hijack an official celebration in the Singapore High Commission, to raise funds for AAM.

AAMIIparty02.png

The High Commission of India, Singapore, has distanced itself from this fund raising effort.

The official network of AAM in Singapore organised a get-together with Indian politician and executive member of AAM, Shazia Ilmi, yesterday.

AAMIIparty04-650x492.png

When some supporters of the Indian political party commenting on the group’s Facebook post asked why they were not informed of this get-together with the Indian politician, the organisers replied that they had short notice of Shazia’s schedule and so had to organise it in a hall which could accommodate about 30 people.

AAMIIparty06.png

In October 2011, filmmaker Martyn See was investigated by the police for inviting politicians from foreign countries, Tian Chua from Malaysia and Mu Sochua from Cambodia, to speak at a Forum.

Also, when the former Menteri Besar of Johor, Abdul Ghani Othman, tried to canvas for votes from Malaysians who commute to work in Singapore by riding in a bus into Singapore, a police spokesperson had reportedly said, that “no one is allowed to publicise a cause or campaign, or demonstrate support for or opposition to any persons or government without a police permit”.

How will the authorities now respond to these supporters and network of this Indian political party in Singapore?

In the year 1999, in responding to a question from a polytechnic student asking if certain instinctive emotional bonds among the ethnic groups could be overcome, then-Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew had said:

“If for instance, you put in a Malay officer who’s very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine-gun unit, that’s a very tricky business.

“We’ve got to know his background. I’m saying these things because they are real, and if I don’t think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn’t think carefully about this, we could have a tragedy.”

Never mind that these community of people Mr Lee was referring to are not only citizens of Singapore, but also have no known links to the politics of a foreign country. Mr Lee wondered if you can fully trust a group of people who you suspect have divided loyalties.

If indeed there are citizens in this network of supporters of the Indian political party, then that would be very troubling because their loyalty to the nation is not only perceived to be divided, it would actually be.

With more than 40 percent of the population here being foreigners and with the perceived affluence of the country, Singapore is an attractive target for foreign political parties and related organisations to reach out to its nationals and others with emotional bonds to the ethnic groups, to raise funds for its cause.

Even if there are laws here in Singapore to prevent foreign political parties from campaigning in Singapore, there seems to be no legislation in place to stop anyone, citizens or non-citizens, from making donations to the cause of their choice anywhere in the world.

In the absence of such laws, it will certainly serve Singapore well if we are more selective about who we give our citizenships to, for if we are not, it may have huge implications for our total defence.

The undivided loyalty of all citizens should be towards Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the absence of such laws, it will certainly serve Singapore well if we are more selective about who we give our citizenships to, for if we are not, it may have huge implications for our total defence.

You've signed the FTA with India, now sit down, shut up and accept the consequences. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sinkieland it's like this only attack chinese or rather china ppl doing it or pinoys when shit skins do the same the reaction isn't as furious. It's almost like a reflex action when a chinese dog or a m&d reads india political party in singapore their reaction: It's ok la nothing. The minute chinese political party. Chinese dog: wah! wtf down with it. m&d: Wah!!!! fuck chinese man trying to do this in my m&d land racism! racism!. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ah Nehs here have the protection of Shamu, Vivian and Tharman. The Indian trios open the floodgates to let in the Ah Nehs and they are contracted to protect them and facilitate the milking of sinkapore for India's benefit.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN..want to come to Singapore still want to support India politicians. Tan Lark Sye had his citizenship revoked for sympathising with CHina. Should we not revoke the PR and c'ships of Indians here who still have foreign allegiance?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Source: The Online Citizen

Total Defence and implications of divided loyalty of new citizens

The Aam Admi Party (translated: Common Man Party), is a new political party formerly launched in India in November 2012. The Party was the second-largest winner in a recent state assembly elections in India, and has formed the Government in the state of Delhi. The leader of this political party, Arvind Kejriwal, is now the Chief Minister of that state.

That political party which is on the rise in India, has claimed on its website that “the AAP has supporters around the world, passionate individuals who volunteer their time and skills. They contribute to the party in India as well as spread awareness about it globally.”

AAMIIparty01-650x543.png

It has been reported that besides the citizens of India who are not resident in that country, people of Indian origin (non-citizens of India) have also donated large sums of money to this political Party. According to one news site, the Party collected about $40,000 (Indian Rupees 19,000,000) from donors in Singapore.

The leader of the Party had in the recent past acknowledged the contributions of supporters who are not citizens of India but are concerned about Indian politics saying that “it is heartening and humbling to know that people of Indian origin from across the globe care so deeply about bringing change to Indian politics”.

The Party boasts on its website that its network of support called “Hangout with Arvind”, is spread to over 100 cities across four continents. The Party also has an official network here in Singapore.

The official network of this Party had reportedly tried to deceitfully hijack an official celebration in the Singapore High Commission, to raise funds for AAM.

AAMIIparty02.png

The High Commission of India, Singapore, has distanced itself from this fund raising effort.

The official network of AAM in Singapore organised a get-together with Indian politician and executive member of AAM, Shazia Ilmi, yesterday.

AAMIIparty04-650x492.png

When some supporters of the Indian political party commenting on the group’s Facebook post asked why they were not informed of this get-together with the Indian politician, the organisers replied that they had short notice of Shazia’s schedule and so had to organise it in a hall which could accommodate about 30 people.

AAMIIparty06.png

In October 2011, filmmaker Martyn See was investigated by the police for inviting politicians from foreign countries, Tian Chua from Malaysia and Mu Sochua from Cambodia, to speak at a Forum.

Also, when the former Menteri Besar of Johor, Abdul Ghani Othman, tried to canvas for votes from Malaysians who commute to work in Singapore by riding in a bus into Singapore, a police spokesperson had reportedly said, that “no one is allowed to publicise a cause or campaign, or demonstrate support for or opposition to any persons or government without a police permit”.

How will the authorities now respond to these supporters and network of this Indian political party in Singapore?

In the year 1999, in responding to a question from a polytechnic student asking if certain instinctive emotional bonds among the ethnic groups could be overcome, then-Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew had said:

“If for instance, you put in a Malay officer who’s very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine-gun unit, that’s a very tricky business.

“We’ve got to know his background. I’m saying these things because they are real, and if I don’t think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn’t think carefully about this, we could have a tragedy.”

Never mind that these community of people Mr Lee was referring to are not only citizens of Singapore, but also have no known links to the politics of a foreign country. Mr Lee wondered if you can fully trust a group of people who you suspect have divided loyalties.

If indeed there are citizens in this network of supporters of the Indian political party, then that would be very troubling because their loyalty to the nation is not only perceived to be divided, it would actually be.

With more than 40 percent of the population here being foreigners and with the perceived affluence of the country, Singapore is an attractive target for foreign political parties and related organisations to reach out to its nationals and others with emotional bonds to the ethnic groups, to raise funds for its cause.

Even if there are laws here in Singapore to prevent foreign political parties from campaigning in Singapore, there seems to be no legislation in place to stop anyone, citizens or non-citizens, from making donations to the cause of their choice anywhere in the world.

The undivided loyalty of all citizens should be towards Singapore.

wah the Indian women are do daring to sit amongst the would be rapists.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
in sinkieland it's like this only attack chinese or rather china ppl doing it or pinoys when shit skins do the same the reaction isn't as furious. It's almost like a reflex action when a chinese dog or a m&d reads india political party in singapore their reaction: It's ok la nothing. The minute chinese political party. Chinese dog: wah! wtf down with it. m&d: Wah!!!! fuck chinese man trying to do this in my m&d land racism! racism!. :rolleyes:

m&ds really are pathetic. They remind me of niggers in the west but are of an even lower quality. At least the niggers have more courage. I'm glad where I live, we don't need to see so many of them like in Indonesia (who repeatedly tries to f* with their neighbours), Malaysia and Singapore. They commit a crime and the brainless apes go about trying to justify their crime or play the race card.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/22/malaysian-rapist-marries-victim-girl

http://sgforums.com/forums/18/topics/267166

http://sgforums.com/forums/1710/topics/260901

Singaporean Chinese have a strong weakness. The same weakness people in the West used to have. They see themselves as villains and are so afraid of the word racist. They are afraid of that word and genuinely racist people (Malays and Indians) use that as pretext to abuse them. If Singapore was majority Malay and Muslim or Indian country, trust me, things would be very different and much worse. Just look at North and South of Singapore.

But patience has a limit, and we're running out of it fast. One of my rare encounters with Mat m&ds was beating the snot out of them. They bring their violent "Muslim" ways here in Australia too, but are too cowardly to stand up to the locals. We beat those m&ds because they were attacking my mate's girlfriend. Because she was dating an Ang Moh :rolleyes:

I don't really like immigration and the boorish behavior of the PRCs. But the Malay "citizens" are just as bad.

When are the Singaporean Chinese going to lose patience and finally hit back? First hit and I guarantee the Malays will cry and play victim of racism again. So disgusting. These people stick to each other and don't go around mixing with Non-Malays while many Singaporean Chinese have friends of other races.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TQh2hiJAesI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Come Indian FT daughters....

Come my little brown sugar....

Waka waka...archa archa...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds really are pathetic. They remind me of niggers in the west but are of an even lower quality. At least the niggers have more courage. I'm glad where I live, we don't need to see so many of them like in Indonesia (who repeatedly tries to f* with their neighbours), Malaysia and Singapore. They commit a crime and the brainless apes go about trying to justify their crime or play the race card.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/22/malaysian-rapist-marries-victim-girl

http://sgforums.com/forums/18/topics/267166

http://sgforums.com/forums/1710/topics/260901

Singaporean Chinese have a strong weakness. The same weakness people in the West used to have. They see themselves as villains and are so afraid of the word racist. They are afraid of that word and genuinely racist people (Malays and Indians) use that as pretext to abuse them. If Singapore was majority Malay and Muslim or Indian country, trust me, things would be very different and much worse. Just look at North and South of Singapore.

But patience has a limit, and we're running out of it fast. One of my rare encounters with Mat m&ds was beating the snot out of them. They bring their violent "Muslim" ways here in Australia too, but are too cowardly to stand up to the locals. We beat those m&ds because they were attacking my mate's girlfriend. Because she was dating an Ang Moh :rolleyes:

I don't really like immigration and the boorish behavior of the PRCs. But the Malay "citizens" are just as bad.

When are the Singaporean Chinese going to lose patience and finally hit back? First hit and I guarantee the Malays will cry and play victim of racism again. So disgusting. These people stick to each other and don't go around mixing with Non-Malays while many Singaporean Chinese have friends of other races.

You are wrong that the west used to have it. They have it now and it's getting stronger and stronger. White guilt is stronger today than last time. Whites have a real reason to feel legitimately guilty. They made slaves out of blacks they colonized many nations even today they are still quite racist. It's a long drawn out process of blacks fighting for what they have today. Even though blacks were freed before the emancipation proclaimation they suffered a lot of racism still the civil rights movement. Go and read up on all of that and see why today whites feel so guilty and why there are many strong anti racist groups in western countries that target whites only.

To compare it to chinese is the stupidest fucking thing at all cos chinese never committed any of that. The only excuse these m&ds/shit skins can complain of chinese racism is cos they are the majority and somehow chinese being the majority = chinese automatically being racist and it doesn't apply to other races. If you try to press them harder to find racist incidents of chinese attacking minorities nope nothing. If not you will get silly stupid examples like auntie didn't smile at him cos auntie is racist or chinese person looked angrily at him = racist. These sorts of examples won't even be considered racism in western countries. Then you will have sam trying to put chinese ppl on the same level of racism as whites despite having zero examples to show where he says chinese don't have the balls to attack and shout at minorities but think it so in their hearts cos you know he is a mind reader and only chinese are guilty if they think of whacking someone in their minds cos in western countries if an ang moh doesn't shout at you or whack you but only thinks about it it's fine he's not guilty same with other races like m&ds or kelings EXCEPT for chinese. If they think about it in their minds they are the most racist of all. :rolleyes:

I don't know how sinkie chinese have such a big guilt complex i think it's due to culture. I used to call it chinese dog syndrome but i think calling them chinese uncle toms would be better. Go read up on uncle toms who are blacks that love being the dogs of the whites. They have a very special and specific term to call these blacks which is uncle tom and it's very insulting to call a black person an uncle tom something like being a dog of ang moh ppl. There should be a similar term to describe these chinese dogs which is chinese uncle tom. These chinese uncle toms love to suck up to whites or m&ds or shit skins and hate their own race.

When you press these chinese uncle toms as to why they like this or that race so much over their own they will give some stupid answer. For example they have one or two nice malay friends so malays must be nice people and ignore all the racist m&ds. Same thing with ang mohs. Some ang moh person was nice to them so all ang mohs are nice and ignore all racist ang mohs. For some weird reason they won't do the same to their own race. It's confirmed they have more chinese friends and chinese people nice to them obviously but they will always stereotype their race negatively. This uncle tom syndrome seems to affect chinese the worst. You won't see it in m&ds or shit skins and ang mohs have this PC thing forced unto them for a long time for them to behave like this now. Blacks in the US were slaves with not much contact with their african culture and forced to take up white culture and being surrounded by white culture 24/7 of course some of them will become uncle toms. Anyway you will notice m&ds won't become uncle toms. Like they have many chinese friends and chinese people who are nice to them but they will still call them racists. Somehow they won't ever appreciate chinese people and it's the same with shit skins.

I already noticed this chinese dog syndrome a long time back. I am already racially aware for quite some time so i know of all of these double standards and BS but many chinese weren't and it's the same thing now. Back them we had ppl like ramseth who i believe wasn't a real chinese dog but was bogged down by this racial guilt and BS like how other races are all good ppl while chinese are bad ppl. He made a stupid generalization that all malays have nice homes while chinese aren't like that. I called him out on it and he saw how stupid he was by always generalizing other races positively while negatively generalizing chinese and stopped doing it so i don't think he was a chinese dog. Real chinese dogs would be like screwball for example who will always claim malays are the victims of racism no matter what even if they had all the help in the world and no chinese were racist to them.

I believe many of such chinese that display chinese dog behavior aren't real chinese dogs but just have some form of brain washing guilt taught to them that all malays are nice friendly ppl, indians are nice, eurasians are cool but chinese are idiots and nerds. Once they are untaught that nonsense and become racially aware there won't be a problem. The real chinese dogs are the problem.

Anyway when the chinese singaporeans hit back you can be sure there will be singaporean chinese against them. Chinese by nature are more intelligent and more logical unlike the m&ds who are emotional and have less logic due to lower IQ. Those chinese that are not real chinese dogs perhaps can be taught not to side with these m&ds who hate them simply cos they are chinese and be seperated from real chinese dogs who love to lick the asses of m&ds, shit skins etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speaking of chinese dog behavior take scroobal for example. He doesn't feel angry at the m&ds for discriminating chinese in mudland but yet he feels somehow that the m&ds in singapore deserve all the pity cos well cos they are poorer or worse off than the chinese here even though they aren't discriminated by chinese and let's be honest not being allowed into some army units isn't discrimination.

It's really strange why some chinese have this type of behavior. We can change it around. Suppose instead of malays discriminating chinese in mudland it's the chinese instead and over in singapore the malays are the majority and "discrimnating" chinese in short just switch the races around but leave the situation the same. Suddenly nobody will feel sorry for the chinese being discriminated in singapore because the malaysian chinese are discriminating the m&ds in malaysia. Just switch the races around and see if you feel any biasness.

I have already proven it with my alternate scenario with china and an island belonging to china being kicked out of china and having non chinese as a majority and the chinese minority being "discriminated". In short the same situation as singapore and malaysia but now in a china context. So let's assume hainan island isn't a part of china anymore and has say people that are not chinese as a majority. It's really strange and i pointed out that ppl like narong didn't want to answer my question. He refused to answer my question if the chinese ended up like the malays of singapore supposedly discriminated would he feel sorry for them. He didn't dare to answer my questions which shows that he is biased and proving that i am correct it isn't the situation but the races involved. When you become racially aware you will realize it and you cannot be logical to illogical assholes. Take the malaysian situation. It's somehow ok for malays to discriminate chinese and other races but more on chinese. No problem. Somehow you have to feel sorry for malays in singapore even though they aren't discriminated at all. If they don't do as well as other races it is because they are lazy or incompetent. Period. The entire thing changes for the chinese. Always accused of racism even if they aren't racist like what sam wrote. They might not attack others unlike ang moh countries but they think it in their minds cos sam is a mind reader and only chinese can be guilty if think of attacking you in their minds so suffice to say if an ang moh doesn't racially abuse someone or attack him but only thinks of it in his mind it's ok he isn't a racist the same applies to mlaays and indians except for chinese who are equally as racist or more racist than the ppl that actually commit racist acts even if they thought about it only.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprisingly when chinese dogs need help as in say they need someone to lend them money or do them a favor these chinese dogs will actually turn to chinese ppl to help them! Yes that's right. Hey if they are so pally with their m&d or shit skin masters why not ask them for help? Oh yes cos they aren't or they won't. These m&ds or shit skins might be able to entertain you with some low brow humor but when you need some help they cannot be depended upon.

Try it yourself. Ask your m&d or keling friends to lend you some money that is if they aren't the ones actually asking you for money if you are chinese.

Honestly speaking being very honest here if you are chinese and you ask your m&d or shit skin friend to lend you money and they actually do you have struck toto. Yes it's as rare as that because they will be the ones leeching off you and if you are a chinese dog you won't mind that BUT when the shit hits the fan somehow it seems that only chinese ppl can save the other party. Even m&ds and shit skins leave their friends in the lurch and they have to fend for themselves. The only difference is that they won't have the chinese dog behavior and suddenly kiss a chinese ass all because he helps him.

Seriously speaking if you are a chinese dog and you have some problems let's see your m&d or keling "friends" help you don't ask a chinese for help.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
time to deport he india PRs!!! that or or go by military law and hang them for "spying"/diplomatic ties for a foreign cuntry!!