• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indon Maid Making Love in Chinese Garden

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she your maid?

Man got it cheap not only saving on hotel but also condom........... no wonder so many maid pregnancy

Will MOM take action? Or Halimah Yaacock who demanded maid get time off???

see screwing melayu style///////// question who so little butt movement? Is it becos man already ejaculated and just anchoring in pussy???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NJsmnuf7I&feature=youtu.be

PS: up my points if you like the vid clip.......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not surprised if this took place at Chinese Gardens.. Lot of Indon Minahs hanging out there with their BFs during their off days.. The Indonesian workers from the Marine industry at Tuas also like to sit down at the park on weekends..

When I used to be based in Tuas, my company would hire a private bus to fetch the staff at Chinese Gardens MRT station.. I used to arrive 1 hour early there and would take a short stroll at the park for some early morning fresh air.. During the short strolls I would find used condoms on the grass..

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Supposed to be my AWS and AVC for 2013 but now kena held back by him :o

Chinese Singaporean bosses always reward themselves first before giving their slaves some crumbs. They drive mercs, beemers and lexus's and slaves drives beat up vans and trucks and use cheap china-made tools. Sam is no different, so expect to receive 1000 points (1 extra power) as your "just" reward for one year's service.:rolleyes:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why did he keep holding on to his dick? should put his hands to good use by fondling boobs and butt. :biggrin:

Last edited: