• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mit Lancer SJJ5067D "I got car, you got what ? "

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Similar situations often happen at the junction of Jalan Besar and Kitchener Rd. Some idiots would park their vehicles illegally along Kitchener Rd (next to coffee shop) to buy food from that coffee shop and / or Scissors Cut Curry Rice across the road.

These vehicles would make it impossible for SBS buses and other heavy vehicles to turn into Kitchener Rd from Jl Besar, and would often result in a long tailback along Jl Besar. Most drivers of the illegally parked vehicles would at least make a show of hurrying back to their cars, but I've seen a bus stuck there for 5 minutes only to see the driver strolling back casually to his illegally parked vehicle.

And of course despite this being a usual problem area, neither LTA not TP was anywhere to be found.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waiting for the on-line backlash. I wonder if they will make 'apologies' for their actions?
This car is now probably a major target for some 'bodywork improvements'.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar situations often happen at the junction of Jalan Besar and Kitchener Rd. Some idiots would park their vehicles illegally along Kitchener Rd (next to coffee shop) to buy food from that coffee shop and / or Scissors Cut Curry Rice across the road.

These vehicles would make it impossible for SBS buses and other heavy vehicles to turn into Kitchener Rd from Jl Besar, and would often result in a long tailback along Jl Besar. Most drivers of the illegally parked vehicles would at least make a show of hurrying back to their cars, but I've seen a bus stuck there for 5 minutes only to see the driver strolling back casually to his illegally parked vehicle.

And of course despite this being a usual problem area, neither LTA not TP was anywhere to be found.

what on earth is " scissors cut curry" ???

I am assuming they use some filthy scissors to cut your food plus other "things" that you dont see as well.
PPle Q for this stuff?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
...that's why only drive Mit....or probably struggling to pay installment..shit mentality...and wrong is wrong

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one confirm new shitizen.

Drive a lancer and dare to how lian.

Some true blue Sinkies become yaya even when they've bought a second-hand Proton. They would then also spend an inordinate amount of money to 'pimp up' their shitty car: custom fenders, wheel rims, LED lights, car paint etc. :rolleyes:

This is what happens when a car, instead of being a necessary transportation device, has its price artificially inflated. Consequently, it becomes an ostentatious display of affluence, not unlike a Hermes handbag or a LV pair of shoes.