• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Haze is coming. CB Indons. Bombed us. now Smoking n Provocating us

俺操汝地娘

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jakarta I fuck you.

Keep yr fucking smoke in yr own lungs n shaft yr bombs up yr own asshole

SAF pse name RSN boat as
Screw Indons

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said. don't need to go to war. the indons just have to burn more forest and it's enough to drive sinkies mad.. lol :biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their FM will say: we have NO malicious intent at all........... case closed!!

Whatever it may be, it is still NO donation from me to the friggin ungrateful Indons like Agung, Habibie and those bastards who tell us to shut the fuck up....

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said. don't need to go to war. the indons just have to burn more forest and it's enough to drive sinkies mad.. lol :biggrin:

....... can g et our big brother China to pee on them?? Surely piss from 2 billion Chinese will douse the flame n also drown them - isn't this what PRC is doing in London?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their FM will say: we have NO malicious intent at all........... case closed!!

Whatever it may be, it is still NO donation from me to the friggin ungrateful Indons like Agung, Habibie and those bastards who tell us to shut the fuck up....

Whether you donate or not is inconsequential.

The SAF still likes to do charity in Indonesia, for gushy photo ops that are published on Pioneer magazine. :wink:

ST_20140111_JCOOTW11GW8V_3993886e.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect more political finger pointing in the forthcoming days as the haze intensifies.

What a fcuking used of Asean meeting on HAZE and haze keep on returning??
Waste tax payers money and time!! Ministers enjoy lim kopi, lunch and dinners!!
fucking Indon farmers and Oil Palm farmers are fucking retarded, don't understand
what is pollution, they only care for themselves, they should be executed by firing squads!!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether you donate or not is inconsequential.

The SAF still likes to do charity in Indonesia, for gushy photo ops that are published on Pioneer magazine. :wink:

ST_20140111_JCOOTW11GW8V_3993886e.jpg

this fella is doing charity alright.....in his negotiation skills by offering 70 rupiah for dunno what, but I reckon it goes a long way towards some food and water...:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hazy skies in Singapore to worsen; welfare of neighbours not Indonesia's priority: Balakrishnan

Environment and Water Resources Minister Vivian Balakrishnan has warned that the haze may worsen next week.

In a strongly-worded Facebook post on Tuesday night, the minister said that hotspots were increasing “dramatically” in Sumatra again.

“Haze may worsen when the winds weaken next week. Some rain expected, but not enough to douse the fires,” added Balakrishnan.

He also expressed frustration with Indonesia over the haze situation.

“We will try to encourage them to take action - but we all know the welfare of close neighbours is not their priority. Hard truths of regional politics,” he said.

According to an advisory on the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) website, a total of 458 hotspots were detected in Sumatra on Tuesday – a sharp increase from the 187 hotspots detected the day before.

Of the 458 hotspots, 246 were in Riau province, where some smoke plumes were observed to be emanating from the hotspots.

But NEA said Singapore is unlikely to experience haze for the rest of the week.

“The prevailing winds are expected to remain northeasterly for these two weeks. Therefore, for the rest of this week, the likelihood of transboundary haze affecting Singapore remains low, although Singapore may experience occasional slight haze due to accumulation of particulate matter under stable atmospheric conditions,” said NEA.

As at 12pm on Wednesday, Singapore’s 24-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) reading was between 25 and 33, while the three-hour PSI reading was 28 — both within the “good” air quality range.

Early, prolonged haze season

Meanwhile, pulp and paper maker Asia Pacific Resources International Limited (APRIL) has also warned of a prolonged haze season, citing the early start of the burning season.

The Singapore-headquartered plantation developer, which has extensive plantations and operations in the Riau province of Sumatra in Indonesia, reported 55 fires near its plantations in the first five weeks of this year.

APRIL said that with Sumatra seeing little rain since late last month, burning — the cheapest and most efficient way for farmers to clear land for agriculture — has started early this year.

Its head of technical services in Riau M.P. Periasamy said, “All it takes is five days of no rain for the land to dry out and the temptation rises in the community to set fires.”

Singapore experienced its worst haze crisis in June last year when the three-hour PSI hit an all-time high of 401.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/hazy-skies...nesia-s-priority--balakrishnan-043740414.html

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jakarta I fuck you.

Keep yr fucking smoke in yr own lungs n shaft yr bombs up yr own asshole

SAF pse name RSN boat as
Screw Indons
No point cursing and swearing against the Indonesians, it is INEFFECTIVE as long as SINKIES continue to hire INDONESIAN MAIDS and use Palm Oil (Sailing Boat, Sotong, Cabbage) brand.

Profits from the above oil brands are keeping these Slash & Burn Palm Oil Plantations in business.
$$from Indonesian maids being remitted back to Indonesia is helping them earn foreign exchange for their economy.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure it they did the burning intentionally and directing at us. but one thing for sure that this is an outstanding issue between s'pore and indon now, although these green eyed black sheeps keep on saying nothing complicated, my gut feel is that they are emotional torturing us. i just rode on the mrt this morning and there were more announcements than normal to take notice of suspicious characters on the train.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole PAP displeasure shit over naming of their naval vessel is to cover up inept viv bala incompetency is resolving haze issue, all the promises to reign the big corporation comes to null.

SHould haze returns and i hope it does , PAP will be absolved by blaming the indon.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haze is good for stinking land. Can enjoy free smoking, also can block the harmful uv effects. Stinkees zha bors can save alot of money becos no need buy sk2 whitening cream. Stinkee zha bohs save, stinkees mens also save. Everyone stay indoor and make babies! Huat arh!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, the haze can also deodorise the smelly ft shits bo. Wah! So many benefits, why stinkees complain har?