• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never ever go out with your friend's wife

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of these women also CB very itchy, still want to play around even after marriage.

Watch out for those who either talk about their husband's flaws in front of you, or who suddenly keep praising him.

Don't think I don't know. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Some of these women also CB very itchy, still want to play around even after marriage.

Watch out for those who either talk about their husband's flaws in front of you, or who suddenly keep praising him.

Who doesn't think you don't know? :eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes I wonder,,when the women CB itchy,,is it due to the man cannot satisfy wife? than sure will have problems,,,bad sex = bad relationship...that is always the case,,,

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the accidental couple can enjoy 9 months of cuddling while the husband got lock up in jail.

By the way; who keep sledgehammer at home. It should be consider as "attempted murder".