• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please help me choose the free gift, thank you

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Online version? Can share my password (if I can recall mine, this old fart too) :p.

Courtesy of old farts alumni. Where farts are free, just like air you inhale :o Truth be told, the freebies are crab (even if likes of us are crabby sometimes)

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got Nexus 10...but fully redeemed...fuck lah...y not put Rolex Submariner? But fully redeemed? Shit timer tio xi shit time...:biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about you stop subscribing to the Shitty Times, and not worry about those freebies? :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie sinkie, you can just go out and buy those gifts.

when you sign up again for subscription, the gift is not actually free.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why don't they just bloody give NTUC vouchers or any shopping vouchers then can just buy what one likes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subscribe to The Straits Times and spend a night with Chua Mui Hoong!

23125_100000751911637_3279_n.jpg