• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Panel Doctors are Cruel and Unprofessional

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

do you think that Lee Kuan Yew panel doctors are cruel and unprofessional?

why don't they inform Lee Kuan Yew to resign and reduce his work load so that he can recover faster?

Dr Mahathir panel doctors are better and they informed Dr Mahathir to resign as President of Petronas.

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/dr-m-quits-as-petronas-adviser-1.419000

KUALA LUMPUR: Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad cited health reason behind his decision to step down as Petronas adviser, effective yesterday.

Dr Mahathir said he had submitted his resignation letter to the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak last Friday.

“I have been an adviser for Petronas for almost 10 years.

“And I am 10 years older from the day I was appointed (to the post).

“My doctor advised me from travelling here and there because I am old. I am getting older that I why I wanted to resign,” he told reporters when asked to after he attended a luncheon with participants of a Global International Forum, organized by Umno, at Putra World Trade Centre here today.

Dr Mahathir, however, said he would continue to helm his other posts including the adviser for Proton Holdings Berhad and Langkawi Development Authority.

Read more: Dr M quits as Petronas adviser - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/dr-m-quits-as-petronas-adviser-1.419000#ixzz2sQ1pabwm

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you still think he is working?
Most of us think he is just a figurehead holding top posts and drawing million salaries.
The works are done by numerous subordinates, like in kingdom.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you still think he is working?
Most of us think he is just a figurehead holding top posts and drawing million salaries.
The works are done by numerous subordinates, like in kingdom.

Hi greenies
do you equate Lee Kuan Yew to Thai King?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi greenies
do you equate Lee Kuan Yew to Thai King?

Me think any kingdom such as UK is wasting tax payer money and resources supporting his/ her family tree.
Why do they make certain person to be above all?
His/ her decedent taking over the throne is also a laughing thing.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Thai King still have respect from most Thai.

Good point!
But I still worry about his notorious son to take over the throne...
See what happened to our lives when our junior lee took over his senior's.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Thai King still have respect from most Thai.

Many of us just shrug our heads in disbelief...where in the world can a boss grant some many days MC for any employee..???

Paying full salary for an employee who is absent due to long medical leave is not going to help boost productivity or profits.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame the opposition for screwing up on nomination day resulting in tg pagar grc walkover otherwise voters could have spare him the vote n he nid not work anymore. By screwing up the oppo deny voters of tg pagar the chance to use their vote to ease him into retirement

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask him to resign? Who is going to pay their salaries?

why don't they inform Lee Kuan Yew to resign and reduce his work load so that he can recover faster?

Dr Mahathir panel doctors are better and they informed Dr Mahathir to resign as President of Petronas.

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/dr-m-quits-as-petronas-adviser-1.419000

KUALA LUMPUR: Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad cited health reason behind his decision to step down as Petronas adviser, effective yesterday.

Dr Mahathir said he had submitted his resignation letter to the Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak last Friday.

“I have been an adviser for Petronas for almost 10 years.

“And I am 10 years older from the day I was appointed (to the post).

“My doctor advised me from travelling here and there because I am old. I am getting older that I why I wanted to resign,” he told reporters when asked to after he attended a luncheon with participants of a Global International Forum, organized by Umno, at Putra World Trade Centre here today.

Dr Mahathir, however, said he would continue to helm his other posts including the adviser for Proton Holdings Berhad and Langkawi Development Authority.

Read more: Dr M quits as Petronas adviser - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/dr-m-quits-as-petronas-adviser-1.419000#ixzz2sQ1pabwm

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if he resign or retire his constituency seat will have to go for a by-election. Because I think the constitution does not allow us to have 1 vacant seat. And judging that these days most Singaporean wanted change, the ruling party can't afford to risk it. Then again I may be wrong as I am just guessing here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think if he resign or retire his constituency seat will have to go for a by-election. Because I think the constitution does not allow us to have 1 vacant seat. And judging that these days most Singaporean wanted change, the ruling party can't afford to risk it. Then again I may be wrong as I am just guessing here.

By elections? Dun dream.
All the Tg Pagar MPs can die off and still pappies can find a reason NOT to hold by elections....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those fucking doctors should just tell smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to go and die and be a rotting corpse ASAP

LET US ALL START OUR YUM SENGS ASAP
LET US ALL SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS ASAP

LET THE HOOTING START ASAP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By elections? Dun dream.
All the Tg Pagar MPs can die off and still pappies can find a reason NOT to hold by elections....

How about a referendum on how to treat his corpse: burial or cremation or recycling?

Let the Elections Department employees have something to do.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do u mean? do you mean our modern founder has no respect ?

if he auto resigns, the nation respect him. if he hogs on, then it's dubious he's not there for the power. by the way, he could be getting triple pay: one, allowance as mp. two, senile minitoot demands higher pay that the usual minitoot. it's like gorrilla getting coconuts while the monkeys are paid in peanuts. three, since he's over 60yo, he's entitled to get pension to his last drawn paid.

SO... if u were ah kong, u wanna resign? sure don't want, right!?? do nothing now and get triple pays. die, die also must chope that position.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a referendum on how to treat his corpse: burial or cremation or recycling?

Let the Elections Department employees have something to do.

taxidermise would be the best alternative. he may come alive if pap were to lose GE2016. let's witness how alive he shall be then :biggrin: