• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget Orchard Rd! Shopping is so much cheaper at JB's Tebrau City

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 02 Feb, 2009 10:23
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Forget Orchard Rd! Shopping is so much cheaper at JB's Tebrau City

If you enjoy shopping but do not want to pay expensive parking charges, STOMPer Kungfu Babe suggests you go to Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre in Johor Bahru.

Said the STOMPer:

"Shopping at Tebrau City Shopping Centre in Malaysia is very enjoyable and fun.

"There are three levels with so many shops and I myself was not able to finish in one day.

"Can forget about going to Orchard Road, Chinatown, Marina Centre, Bugis where parking charges are so expensive.

"Also don't forget there is also ERP charges.

"In Malaysia, 100% free parking.

"You don't have to pay a single cent even if you do not buy anything.

"In Malaysia, shopping and eating is so much cheaper compared to Singapore.

"There are also other exciting things to do in Malaysia.

"One thing I also wish to highlight is that watching movies in Malaysia is cheap.

"They also cater to children prices.

"In Singapore, children have to pay adult price.

"Watching a movie as a family would set you off SG$50.

"In Malaysia, it only costs RM$50.

"The extra savings can still be used to have a nice meal.

"Can come here if you don't have enough money to spend in Singapore."

Aeon Tebrau City Shopping Centre is located in Jalan Desa Tebrau, Johor Bahru.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>