• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Extremist Filipino Caleb Rozario Intentionally Created Chaos in Singapore

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video showing MBS in flames sparks police probe
Film student questioned over what he says was a special-effects assignment

Caleb Rozario is using Singaporeans tax payer fund to study in Singapore government funder polytechnic and he created trouble in Singapore.

he shall be deported to Philippines and barred from entering into Singapore for the rest of his life.

The question is why does not he show the clips of smoking mountains in Philippines? the pariah of pariah smoky mountains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokey_Mountain

A Singaporean film student has stoked the ire of netizens - and attracted the attention of the police - after posting a video that showed Marina Bay Sands going up in flames.

Mr Caleb Rozario, 23, is assisting in police investigations after he uploaded an animated clip showing the landmark being attacked by missiles on social media site Facebook in December.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Caleb Rozario wanted to blow up MBS and please read this:
For whatever reasons, Caleb Rozario felt angry that day. He wanted to vent badly.

He had always been vocal about the things he found disdainful in Singapore and he was never shy of voicing his opinions on Facebook. His actions did gain him some enemies, especially when some netizens took the effort to screenshot his posts and republish them on online sites like The Real Singapore (TRS). Perhaps then it was the comments of the netizens on TRS, calling him names and accusing him of being a bad foreigner in Singapore that made his blood boil.

So Rozario went on Facebook, logged into his personal account and posted the following:

“I am not scared of TOC and all these blogs, I am gonna blow MBS up sooner or later.”

Not long after, Rozario was given a college assignment from his school, SAE Institute, that required him to create a special-effects video.

So he blew up MBS; he did so through an animated video clip purely conjured out of computer software. The real MBS towers remained intact. (Rozario’s video looked something like Jack Neo’s attempt to blow up the Singapore Flyer and Merlion in Ah Boys to Men)

“I chose Marina Bay Sands in particular for cinematic effect. In Hollywood movies, they have a tendency to attack landmarks,” he now explains. But many people saw his Facebook post and his video clip and drew the inevitable link. One such person was Jason Lee.

Lee saw the act of digital make-belief as a terrorist threat and he decided to ‘facebook’ the police force. Then netizens went into a full blown assault. Online warriors sharpened keyed in their furious response to Rozario to tell him what an ass he had been. The guys at fuckwarezone soon divulged Rozario’s personal details for anyone who wanted to go ‘Jihad’ on Rozario.

No netizen has the decency to point out that Rozario’s MBS video was a college assignment.

Then the real action happened.

Twenty-three-year-old Rozario did not need to wait long before the actual police force hauled him to the station. He could possibly be charged under the Telecommunications Act. Offenders may be jailed for not more than seven years or fined not more than SGD50,000, or both.

As of now, the police have been mum on the details. The information online and The Straits Times have not been clear if Rozario will be charged for his personal Facebook post or his animated video clip.

In jump the experts. Delighted, they say, “What people do and say gets noticed very quickly compared to, say, in a big country like the US. And it definitely has repercussions offline.”

Rozario restorts back, “I was just venting. The average person complains all the time. The only reason it got blown up was because someone combed through my Facebook account, compiled everything slightly controversial and put it all in one post,” he says.

The battle of Rozario vs. Singapore does not end here. Tomorrow there will be more Rozarios among us. People who have allowed their thoughts to go wild on their personal Facebook page. People who are angry at a certain segment of society. It is almost like you no longer have the right to call a spoilt brat, a spoilt brat if you are not Singaporean enough. Lest you become the next Bashing Point at TRS.

After Rozario, after Anton Casey, the bigger question we need to ask ourselves is this: how should Singaporeans react to nasty online comments? Yes, we should stand up for ourselves. Yes, we can retort in anger.

But should we be angry enough to call a college assignment a terrorist threat? Should we be angry enough to dismiss, without dialogue, any Singapore-unfriendly comments on social media sites?

We seem to have lost our sense of humour. Let’s not be so dour…
http://theindependent.sg/caleb-rozario-vs-singapore/

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a local shrimp-eating Katong grago lah. Has a huge chip on his shoulder as he probably feels marginalized here, the Eurasian community having dwindled to small numbers here on account of many emigrating to Oz (Perth & Sydney).

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's a local shrimp-eating Katong grago lah. Has a huge chip on his shoulder as he probably feels marginalized here, the Eurasian community having dwindled to small numbers here on account of many emigrating to Oz (Perth & Sydney).

Not anyone's fault of his own kind want to migrate.

Seriously speaking how do they assimilate. I mean are they close to their european side cos ppl like him have very european in their blood line and would probably not even fit in with pure spanish/portugese ppl.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More too come, PAP is going to import 200 pinoy every month. We all know pinoy loves protest and riot. Let's sit tight for the next episode of riot in Orchard road in years to come when pinoy number has reached the stage it fears no govt in Singapore.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.. I think he's a local Eurasian.. His name already the evidence that he's a Grago.. Last time many of the Eurasian boys in my school have names like Pereira, De Souza, De Costa..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This Caleb Rozario is not a Pinoy, he is a Christian Indonesian. His brother Jesse Bethlehem Rozario is either studying at or graduated from SMU. Their relative Flame Rozario is working for the Pizza Hut Franchisor in Indonesia as the Chief Accounting Officer. All 3 have the same cheebye face, the type that u see and want to automatically whack.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.. I think he's a local Eurasian.. His name already the evidence that he's a Grago.. Last time many of the Eurasian boys in my school have names like Pereira, De Souza, De Costa..

lionel%20de%20souza.jpg

^
Eurasian yandao leng zhai. :biggrin:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Caleb Rozario is not a Pinoy, he is a Christian Indonesian. His brother Jesse Bethlehem Rozario is either studying at or graduated from SMU. Their relative Flame Rozario is working for the Pizza Hut Franchisor in Indonesia as the Chief Accounting Officer. All 3 have the same cheebye face, the type that u see and want to automatically whack.

Indon Pinoy same belongs to the same race type....

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously speaking how do they assimilate. I mean are they close to their european side cos ppl like him have very european in their blood line and would probably not even fit in with pure spanish/portugese ppl.

Rozario is a Portuguese name. But most gragos in this region (Malacca, Singapore, Indonesia) here have only a drop of European blood after all the centuries of dilution– they're mainly either of Indian or Malay ancestry with some Chinese Peranakan blood. The food they eat like curry feng or Devil's curry is as different from real European fare as bak kwa is from salami.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Rozario is a Portuguese name. But most gragos in this region (Malacca, Singapore, Indonesia) here have only a drop of European blood after all the centuries of dilution– they're mainly either of Indian or Malay ancestry with some Chinese Peranakan blood. The food they eat like curry feng or Devil's curry is as different from real European fare as bak kwa is from salami.

I don't think that is accurate. The Portuguese version is spelt De Rosario, or D'Rosario. Not Rozario.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think that is accurate. The Portuguese version is spelt De Rosario, or D'Rosario. Not Rozario.

Most Portuguese Eurasians from the Indian subcontinent (Goa, Bengal, Kerala) who settled down here spell it D'Rozario or simply Rozario, with the 'z'. Don't know if you remember the TV newscaster, Gregory Rozario, from the '70s. The vast majority are of Indian-Portuguese descent - de Souza, da Costa, de Cruz, de Rozario ... though some are of Malay-Portuguese ancestry.

'Rosario' to my knowledge is Spanish, not Portuguese.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caleb Rozario wanted to blow up MBS and please read this:
For whatever reasons, Caleb Rozario felt angry that day. He wanted to vent badly.
So Rozario went on Facebook, logged into his personal account and posted the following:

“I am not scared of TOC and all these blogs, I am gonna blow MBS up sooner or later.”

http://theindependent.sg/caleb-rozario-vs-singapore/

Threat of any kind whether verbal or physical cannot be taken lightly. In USA, especially after 9/11, such threat is deemed a terrorist's threat. This scumbag shit should be deported to his shit hole land to rot there instead of being allowed to remain in SG. Scumbags of his kind make native SG angry and put all the blame on PAP. How can the PAP allow such FTsh to live in SG? It is indeed incredible.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threat of any kind whether verbal or physical cannot be taken lightly. In USA, especially after 9/11, such threat is deemed a terrorist's threat. This scumbag shit should be deported to his shit hole land to rot there instead of being allowed to remain in SG. Scumbags of his kind make native SG angry and put all the blame on PAP. How can the PAP allow such FTsh to live in SG? It is indeed incredible.

If this was USA, his house would be raided by Homeland Security immediately.