• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Misbehaving foreigner... in sinkieland

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anton Casey - Villain of the month

[video=youtube;ZNJdD92Dx44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNJdD92Dx44[/video]

Suntec Brawlers
20110708.111116_20110708-trio.jpg

Racist Barclays Trader gone wild

Clipboard01.jpg

“I’m gonna go after you. I’m gonna burn your f**cking house down,” he shouts in the video. “You have no respect. You know what? You’re f**cking animals. Chinese f**cking animals... I have a life. I have a family. You break that, I will find your f**cking family. I can find it very easily — I’m a man with resources.” The berserk banker, who I can reveal was one Olivier Desbarres, then snatches up a large sheet of metal and hurls it into the construction pit, luckily avoiding causing any injuries.

Ang Mo vandalise car with Marker - Caught on camera
vandal_0.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
While these cases may have received a lot of publicity for various reasons, the fact remains that foreigners are more law abiding than Singaporeans.

These stats were revealed by none other than the Honorable PM Lee.

“We should not generalise a group because of some individuals. I don’t think that is fair or justifiable because their (foreign workers) crime rates are, in fact, lower than Singaporeans in general.” - PM Lee
If the foreigners all left tomorrow, Singapore's crime rate would go up.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/12/13/pm-sporeans-commit-more-crimes-than-foreign-workers/