• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Tay complain her 14yo daughter kenna molested by FT. Who did she vote for?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am writing this letter to create awareness and inform fellow parents not to be complacent like me on regards to our children's safety. I learned the saddest and hardest way.

Most likely PAP supporter.

If Opposition supporter, she will write email or post in forums!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the self created problems by PAP, citizens are the ones who suffer while their own people are safely guarded! What she said is very true, teach the kids to be nice to people but end up suffering, better to be not nice to be safe!

I didn't teach her well to be wary of others. I realized that. But I did teach her to be nice to people and not be a people hater if the other person is of a different race, language, religion or from another country. But unfortunately, this teaching DID NOT save her from being molested. I know this statement will be a controversy. But that was what I was thinking at that time.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Tay
[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTrash Molested 14-Year-Old Girl in Bus

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ted-on-bus-mum-shares-emotional-story-to-warn

My 14-year-old daughter was molested on bus: Mum shares emotional story to warn other parents
Posted on 17 January 2014 | 43,805 views | 36 comments
<IFRAME id=f1c86d60829684 title="Like this content on Facebook." class=fb_ltr style="OVERFLOW: hidden; HEIGHT: 20px; WIDTH: 79px; border-image: none" src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=like&api_key=&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D28%23cb%3Df311488590e8a36%26domain%3Dsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%252Ff19629bfd9f1fd3%26relation%3Dparent.parent&colorscheme=light&extended_social_context=false&font=arial&href=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fmy-14-year-old-daughter-was-molested-on-bus-mum-shares-emotional-story-to-warn&layout=button_count&locale=en_GB&node_type=link&ref=.Utlui2WfxyQ.like&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" name=f1380628bd661be scrolling=no></IFRAME>
<IFRAME id=twitter-widget-0 title="Twitter Tweet Button" class="twitter-share-button twitter-tweet-button twitter-count-horizontal" style="HEIGHT: 20px; WIDTH: 107px" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1387492107.html#_=1389981324276&count=horizontal&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fmy-14-year-old-daughter-was-molested-on-bus-mum-shares-emotional-story-to-warn&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fmy-14-year-old-daughter-was-molested-on-bus-mum-shares-emotional-story-to-warn&size=m&text=My%2014-year-old%20daughter%20was%20molested%20on%20bus%3A%20Mum%20shares%20emotional%20story%20to%20warn%20other%20parents%20-%20Singapore%20Seen&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsingaporeseen.stomp.com.sg%2Fsingaporeseen%2Fthis-urban-jungle%2Fmy-14-year-old-daughter-was-molested-on-bus-mum-shares-emotional-story-to-warn%23.Utlui50scaA.twitter&via=Stompsingapore" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no data-twttr-rendered="true"></IFRAME>More Sharing Services

<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><!--
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=stomp"></script>--><!-- AddThis Button END -->
main_102.jpg

Shock, anger, devastation, sorrow and guilt -- that is how Mrs T has been feeling ever since she learned that her 14-year-old daughter had been molested on a public bus.

The incident took place on Jan 10 when a man sat next to her daughter despite there being many other empty seats on the bus. The girl shouted for help after being molested and the bus driver swiftly reacted by stopping the bus and locking all doors to prevent his escape. Police were called in and the perpetrator was arrested.
Mrs T, who feels guilty for failing to protect her daughter, would like to share her story to warn other parents not to take their children's safety for granted. Till today, she still wonders how this could have happened to her daughter, who was not even dressed provocatively.

Here is the full account of what happened in Mrs T's own words:

"I am writing this letter to create awareness and inform fellow parents not to be complacent like me in regards to our children's safety. I learned it through the saddest and hardest way.

"It is a bad and unfortunate new year to start off with. On Jan 10, Sunday, my 14 year-old-daughter was molested in the bus on the upper deck. It is such a traumatising experience for a young one to go through.

"When I received her frantic WhatsApp message telling me that she was molested, I quickly gave her a call back. She was crying and I couldn't hear that trembling voice of hers as she was trying to explain what had happened. That was why she had to message me first as she had difficulty talking properly.

"But because I couldn't hear and understand her properly, she passed her phone to a female police officer. The police officer told me the place of incident but I still couldn't hear properly because my mind was in a whirlwind and I couldn't focus.

"In the end, my daughter told me the bus stop number and I did a quick search on the map to find the exact location. I booked a cab and quickly rushed down to the place of incident. It was just opposite her school.
"When I came down, I rushed out of the cab, leaving the door open while my husband paid the cab fare and I ran straight into the bus.

"I saw police officers crowding around whom I believe is the perpetrator. I asked the police officers if that was him. At that time, in my mind, I REALLY wanted to dash through the police officers and slap that perpetrator.

"But, the police officers quickly ushered me out of the bus and into the ambulance where my daughter was waiting for me. I could see how much distress my daughter was in. I hugged her real tight. She was trembling and looked shocked.

"I too was actually trembling because I was feeling so angry! And I was also feeling very disappointed as well because I thought, how can this happen to my daughter?

"On top of that, Singapore is supposed to be safe. I was still thinking about Singapore being the safest country in the world. But I WAS MORE ANGRY AT MYSELF because I felt it was all my fault. I had FAILED to protect my innocent young daughter. I had been complacent.

=> Sounds like an ardent FAP supporter who believes in all the BS the FAP Traitors dish out, and taught to blame herself if anything goes wrong.

"My daughter briefly told me (because I didn't want to stress her out even more by asking too much) that she got molested. She shouted and the bus driver quickly reacted by stopping the bus and locking the door, then activated the police to come as soon as possible.

"Because I was busy consoling my daughter, my husband was outside the ambulance, talking with the police officers and Duty Officer, and asking what was the next course of action. My husband got bits and pieces of the actual story but the Duty Officer could not reveal much because the case is still under investigation.

"So my husband told me bits and pieces of the incident that while waiting for the police to arrive, the perpetrator actually begged for leniency while he was locked inside the bus. The Duty Officer also said the perpetrator ADMITTED TO THE CRIME.

"The perpetrator is a big grown man and possibly not a local. I don't know much of the details yet because I was not given a copy of the full statement report.

"Talking about the report, I actually wanted to quickly bring my daughter home as soon as possible, let her calm herself down and come back another day to give her full statement report.

"But my husband insisted on doing it right away because he was afraid my daughter would not remember anything if she decided to forget this painful and traumatising incident quickly. So, my husband spoke to my daughter and assured her to be brave and strong so that she could give her full statement report.

"While waiting for my daughter to finish giving her statement, I was crying my heart out for my daughter at the bus stop. My daughter school mates whom rushed down for my daughter because she called them, came consoling me and calling their other friends to quickly bring me water so that I could drink to calm myself down. One by one, they gave me tissue to wipe my tears. They are really a bunch of thoughtful students.

"I want to thank the bus driver for his swift actions. He technically had helped us in one way or another.

"Since I can't comment much about the incident because I don't have the full report, the only thing that's crucial is that the perpetrator who is responsible for the crime has had his identity established (confirmed) according to the police reference letter I received today.

"After my daughter had given her statement, she came crying to me again and told me she was so afraid. Her body was still trembling and shivering so hard. As a mother, I was so heartbroken. I couldn't do anything except to console her and hope that the perpetrator is brought to justice quickly! She's only 14!

"I did ask my daughter why didn't she move away from her seat when a stranger went to sit beside her despite there being plenty of other seats? She said that she didn't think much about it because she assumed the perpetrator was just a normal civilian.

"My daughter wasn't even dressed provocatively. How could that perpetrator do this to my daughter??? How could he??? She's so innocent and did not think that 'this' would happen. I'm beyond words, and so upset about this incident. Again, I am in denial and thinking why this had happened to my daughter.

"I didn't teach her well to be wary of any suspicious characters -- I do realise that. Because I thought that she may have already picked up some awareness skills from the Internet and all on how to take care of herself.

"Till today, I am still feeling so angry, helpless, devastated, sad, upset and guilty for not able to protect my daughter. It's just NOT SAFE anymore in Singapore.

"Because of this incident, my husband and I have decided to make sure our daughter goes to school by taxi and also when she comes home from school.

"The reason I'm writing this is because I hope this frightening experience will be an example that even public places, like a public bus, is no longer safe. How can we as parents do more about it?

"I can't be around my daughter 24 hours a day, or chaperone her to and fro her school. So, that was why we decided it is okay to sacrifice some money on taxi temporarily, until my daughter is confident enough to take the public bus and train again.

"As of today, I know my daughter is still in shock. But she has been putting a brave front. As for me, I will make sure I make her life be normal and happy again. That's is my priority.

"I hope this does not receive any negative comments. Please do not say my daughter was being exaggerating. You do not know and cannot imagine how the situation was when a young girl got molested in public.

"I am already heartbroken so I plead with everyone to just focus on my intention which is about creating awareness on regards to our children's safety on public transport and public places.

"It may happen to anyone. And I do not wish for other children to suffer the same trauma too. Please do teach your children now if you haven't done so.

"This is an earnest and honest story I wish to share with fellow parents. That's my intention. We must make known that molest shouldn't be taken lightly, especially when it has happened to a young teenage girl. Thank you for your time."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FTrash Molested 14-Year-Old Girl in Bus

From Sentosa countdown party in 2009. :biggrin:

i2.jpg
i3.jpg
i1.jpg

No need to guess the race. :wink:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't teach her well to be wary of others. I realized that.

It could happen to anyone. The perpetrator could be anyone. I understand that the mother will feel lost but in the first place why did't she teach her daughter things to do in event of similar incidents happening to her? Taking "Singapore is a safe country" as an excuse? :confused: