• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Tay complain her 14yo daughter kenna molested by FT. Who did she vote for?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I suggest Mrs. Tay ask Madam Whore Jinx to ride the bus with her daughter. When the ugly butch enters the bus, all the molesting apunehs will lose sexual appetite and exit out the back door.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest Mrs. Tay ask Madam Whore Jinx to ride the bus with her daughter. When the ugly butch enters the bus, all the molesting apunehs will lose sexual appetite and exit out the back door.

If anyone is desperate enough to molest me..I will give him one tight slap.
image.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact the sinkie courts and police are too lenient with shit skins. If you go to shitland you will see they even have security guards with big sticks to whack these animals in the supermarkets cos these fuckers cannot keep their hands to themselves they need to be touching everything and you cannot tell them off or talk to them that's like singing to a cow you need to whack them hard.

Too many times our Courts are too lenient when meting out punishments to these horny scumbags.. I'm not for violence but sometimes you need to implement your own kind of justice rather than depending our Kangaroo courts when dealing with these scums..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There would still be some hardcore sex deprived Ah Nehs who will find Ho Jinx attractive..:eek:

They will only find Whore Jinx attractive after they cover her head with a large McDonald brown paper bag and decorate it with a happy face.

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lau cb mrs Tay appears to be a long-winded attention-seeking chili padi .... Good luck to the police IO handling her case.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Too many times our Courts are too lenient when meting out punishments to these horny scumbags.. I'm not for violence but sometimes you need to implement your own kind of justice rather than depending our Kangaroo courts when dealing with these scums..

Going by recent singapore history, this apuneh will be deported back home with a free plane ticket.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore used to be strict with such cases,,,as a result no one dare to play around,,now with lax laws for FTs and FTs are the main culprits of such cases..surely the number of cases will go up...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hochingplus120097293103.jpg

If anyone is desperate enough to molest me..I will finger his asshole

Wah lau, don't encourage all those indian Fts lah. Or else next time she goes to Rochore police station with hubby, they will line up outside the station to molest her asshole.