• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to find the best Bak Kut Teh in Singapore?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No Doubt about Ng Ah Sio's standard..just pop by aLong their outLet Tanjong Katong Road anytime.
Prices are reasonabLe, cosy ambience, free topping up of soup stocks, and a host of other side dishes on the menu.
Expect to pay $30+ for a famiLy of Four..:wink:

PleaseDunZapMe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Doubt about Ng Ah Sio's standard..just pop by aLong their outLet Tanjong Katong Road anytime.
Prices are reasonabLe, cosy ambience, free topping up of soup stocks, and a host of other side dishes on the menu.
Expect to pay $30+ for a famiLy of Four..:wink:

$30+ fOr a FaMily of fOur? oH, i foRgot, zAc aNd aRieLLe dUn eAt aLot.... LoL

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Deh; can you please give respect to Other's Posting for once.This Forum is not about your own's agenda.
TS; over to you please.:cool:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rong Cheng BKT has two stalls in Sin Ming.

Outram Ya Hua BKT has one shop at havelock rd and one stall at tanjong pagar complex.

Founder BKT has a shop in Balestier.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh; there's this Corner staLL LOcated in JaLan Kukoh F/C too, standard is quite decent for a serving of $4 in a
cLaypot..:wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rong Cheng BKT has two stalls in Sin Ming.

Outram Ya Hua BKT has one shop at havelock rd and one stall at tanjong pagar complex.

Founder BKT has a shop in Balestier.

馬英九 was not very happy when outram Ya Hua refused to open door for business.
he went to his rival instead.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best bak kut teh I've ever had was the stall at the corner coffeshop of Mohd Sultan. If I'm not wrong it's Yong Bak Kut Teh. Only tried it once though, but forever ingrained in my memory.

The place that I do go from time to time is Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, it's pretty good too, and the soup is epic.