• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most sporting event in Olympic 2008

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most sporting game in Olympic 2008 event for me is Man Gymnastics. As I can see most of them congratulate and shake hand of the opponent after theirs competitor finnish theirs perfomance in each event and also by others coach.
Really make me feel the best game, getting respect from everyone on the arena event if win or lose. And they don't cheer if theirs opponent fail/fall from their performance not like others event(cheering for theirs competitor fail so they could get the Medal). They want everyone to compete at theirs best as they can.
Anyone can name other event that really sporting. Care to share:smile:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Micheal Phelp is good. But most swimmer want to see others competitor fail so they can WIN.
Real sportman will ask opponent do you best and try to beat me. In men Gymnastic they look like one big happy family.

kitkat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gymnastic can sometimes be subjective. The judge like your face, he put in good marks. Don't like you, penalise you for little things :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gymnastic can sometimes be subjective. The judge like your face, he put in good marks. Don't like you, penalise you for little things :biggrin:

U just have to look back to the last olympics. The spectators wouldn't let the games continue and kept jeering at the judge after the Russian(I think) came off. He looked to have done well but got a low score. Had to come out twice to pacify the crowd.

Related news here
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/story/2004/08/26/judge040826.html

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/athens/gymnastics/2004-08-24-judging-cover_x.htm