• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suggest a new job for Ms HO CHING

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a talented CEO must have companies waiting in line for her to run. So what do you think fellow forummers, what will be Ho Ching's next job???

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a talented CEO must have companies waiting in line for her to run. So what do you think fellow forummers, what will be Ho Ching's next job???

i'll hire her to join my competitor company if i want my competitor to collapse.

because she got the touch of death! LOL..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

If TT Durai can be offered a job by the establishment, there should not be any problem for this lady.

Anyway, she has timed it well. Both kids are now overseas. Like her brother in law, a directorship here and then, patron to a charity or two. More time to be with the children overseas.

Singapore is just too crowded, roads are jammed, no freedom to shop at will or to take in coffee at Botanic gardems with the other ladies.

Agendas like these have nothing to do with the country or its institutions.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
341574281148ade86396fa2aa6a19307f6dc74a.jpg

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The First Woman to be Elected as our Next President!

TRUST HER TO TAKE CARE OF THE KEY TO OUR RESERVE!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if she stay at home and look after the house,
have a hobby, relax at home.

i already pray at the budda. i cannot expect more.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
What? Are you guys serious? If Ho Ching cannot get another job at a global company, I think it a mistake to have hired her to helm Temasek.

She is obviously a global talent. A CEO of a multi-billion dollar fund surely can nab a job easily. Afterall, Dhanabalan said that her departure has nothing to do with her performance! She must be good!

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway, she has timed it well. Both kids are now overseas. Like her brother in law, a directorship here and then, patron to a charity or two. More time to be with the children overseas.

Somehow i feel that her ambitions are stronger than that

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about setting up a food stall selling her husband's signature dish: Mee Siam with Hum? I am sure she will at least make profit for the first time in her entire career.