• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young sinkie couple pok gai after $110k "dream" wedding

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: YOLO - Another Young StewPig Couple!

That's why I always advocate not helping the poor. Once they are given assistance, they'll end up breeding more idiots.

Breeding like rabbits is not just what the poor or dumb people do.

There's a third group: the religious people. They're not necessarily poor, and their scholastic achievements indicate that they are quite bright.

It's just that they (Christians) take the 'be fruitful and multiply' thing pretty seriously.

Here's an example:

nom_email_2013-12-23_christmas.jpg

Buddhists too, believe that to not have descendants is to be not filial. These people are entirely motivated by religion when it comes to breeding.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 'fruitful and multiply' does not mean go and breed lah,,,its only crazy christians that believe in crap like that,,,

Breeding like rabbits is not just what the poor or dumb people do.

There's a third group: the religious people. They're not necessarily poor, and their scholastic achievements indicate that they are quite bright.

It's just that they (Christians) take the 'be fruitful and multiply' thing pretty seriously.

Here's an example:

nom_email_2013-12-23_christmas.jpg

Buddhists too, believe that to not have descendants is to be not filial. These people are entirely motivated by religion when it comes to breeding.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, relatives got invited is because of their parents, not so much on the couple.
However, the couple is really stupid to insist on highend hotel dinner in the first place.
At S$200 per head, just imagine, to invite their friends/relatives with 2 kids, 4 person, that is 800 bucks, just to attend.
My though is that the couple did not consider the fact that whether their friends/relative is able to afford that kind of hong bao money.

Nevertheless, to borrow money to splurge on a wedding is just plain stupid in my opinion.
The wedding ceremony/dinner is just a one day affair.
The actual journey only begins, after that.
And to be in debts, is a fine start

Relying on Ang Pow money to pay for the dinner is just plain stupid! When a new couple invite guest for a wedding dinner, it is to celebrate and not to share the burden of the couples' vanity! Low echelons will always be low echelons!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why I always advocate not helping the poor. Once they are given assistance, they'll end up breeding more idiots.

You simpleton or what. Poor doesn't mean stupid. My grandma's dirt poor neighbor's 5 children are all doctors.