• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese tycoon wants to 'rebuild' The New York Times

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the wealth muscle of the chink, i am really speechless...:o

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...build-new-york-times/articleshow/28462609.cms

BEIJING: A Chinese tycoon said on Monday he is serious about buying the New York Times and wants to work on "rebuilding its credibility and influence" by reforming its award-winning coverage of China.

Chen Guangbiao, listed as one of China's 400 richest people and a man known as much for his publicity stunts as his charitable giving, penned an op-ed in the state-run Global Times newspaper headlined: "I intend to buy The New York Times, please don't take it as a joke".

"The tr ..

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These sorts of offers are nothing more than ego trips. :rolleyes:

The chinks are looked down upon by the Ang Mohs so they try to throw a bit of financial muscle around in an effort to restore chinese pride.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't he the guy who had created a furore at a hawker centre?

8575548162_56f82c252d_z.jpg

This guy is such an egocentric douchebag, he has his cans of fresh air. :rolleyes:

Chen-Guangbiao-Canned-Air-design.jpg

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I intend to buy The New York Times, please don't take it as a joke".

understatement of the year by the village idiot .....